21 February 2020 Current Affairs: Job seekers who want to get the best current affairs for job exam then Jobads is the right platform. Candidates should read the current affairs of Andhra Pradesh, the current affairs of Delhi and all current state affairs for state job exams. In addition, aspirants to the Banks and LIC jobs should prepare the free current affairs of banking, business, and financial affairs. Additionally, the current affairs of science and technology should help the students for acquiring general knowledge for competitive examinations. So, anyone can reap the benefits of the latest and daily current affairs to get more opportunities in the competitive world. Thus, Check today’s 21 February 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Creator of Cut, Copy and Paste Died | 21 Feb 2020 Latest Current Affairs
- Scientist Larry Tessler (74) who created the computer’s shortcuts for cut, copy and paste died on 16 Feb 2020. Tessler was born in the USA, in 1945.
- He attended Stanford University to study computer science. In 1970, while working at the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center, he came up with the idea of inventing keys to cut, copy and paste.
- Tessler has been worked with Google, Amazon, Yahoo, and Xerox. He served as the vice president of An AppleNet.
- Tessler co-founded Stage Casting Tech in Amazon. He served as Head of the Department of User Experience and Research at Yahoo.
- Tessler worked for the tech inventions until to death. Finally, Tessler ended his journey and occupied some space as an inventor on 21st February 2020 current affairs.
Sarita As a US District Court Judge | 21 February 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- US President Donald Trump appointed Indian Sarita Komatireddy as US District Court judge for New York’s Eastern District.
- Sarita Komatireddy has worked in different sections of the US judiciary. previously, Sarita worked in the same office as the Global Coordinator for Narcotics, Money Laundering, Computer Hacking, and Intellectual Property.
- Sarita Komatireddy received her BA degree from Harvard University. Currently, Saritha serves as United States Deputy Chief.
- Sarita also worked on the United States as a law clerk of Judge Brett Cavanagh of the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals.
- In addition, she has also worked as a lawyer for BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling on behalf of the National Commission. Finally, Sarita as a US district court Judge is on 21 February 2020 current affairs.
Indian Current Affairs
New Chief Vigilance Commissioner Of India | 21 Feb 2020 Free Current Affairs
- Sanjay Kothari has been named as India’s new Chief Vigilance Commissioner (CVC). Presently, Sanjay serves as the Secretary to the President.
- In addition, Bimal Zulka appointed as the Central Information Commission’s Chief Information Commissioner (CIC).
- Bimal currently serves as Information Commissioner of India. The Sanjay and Zulka’s appointment decision was taken at a high-level meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Congressman Adir Ranjan Chaudhary had opposed his appointment in the Lok Sabha. On 20 February, the President approved the promotions of both IAS officers. Thus, Sanjay Kothari and Bimal Zulka are on 21 February 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Sindhu as Sports Person of the Year | 21 February 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- World Champion and Indian badminton star player PV Sindhu won the 2019 Sports Person of the Year in the women’s category at ESPN.
- Sindhu was named by the ESPN as the Female Sports Person of the Year for the third time. Additionally, Young Shooter Saurabh Varma won the ‘Sports Person of the Year 2019’ in the men’s category.
- The’ Courage’ award for excellence in youth athletics has been presented to Odisha sprinter Duthie Chand. Grand Master Koneru Hampi got the title ‘Come Back of the Year’.
- Wrestler Deepak Poonia won the award for ‘the year’s outstanding sportsperson.’ Manu Bhakar-Saurabh Chaudhary received the ‘Team of the Year ‘ award at the Mixed Team event in Air Pistol.
- Mani Joshi wins the ‘Para Athlete of the Year’ title. Finally, Indian sportspersons with new titles are on 21 February 2020 current affairs.
Pragyan Ojha Sets Retirement For Cricket | Latest Current Affairs Of 21 Feb 2020
- Pragyan Ojha has announced retirement to professional cricket on 21 February 2020. Ojha is the Indian cricket team’s Left-handed Slow left-arm orthodox bowler.
- Pragyan joined the international cricket in 2008. Ojha played cricket in Desi Valley until 2019. Pragyan Ojha has played 24 Tests and taken 113 wickets.
- Entering the ICC Player Rankings Ojha World No. 5 was an unforgettable moment in his life. Ojha’s suspended from international cricket in 2013.
- In December 2014, Ojha was punished for violating cricket bowling rules. On 30 January 2015, Ojha returned to bowling.
- Later, Ojha played for the Hyderabadi team in IPL matches. Finally, Ojha with retirement news is on 21 February 2020 current affairs.