21 March 2020 Current Affairs: Job aspirants can get free current affairs to attempt banking, railways and other competitive exams. Jobads to present the latest current affairs is referring to the top newspapers such as Hindu, Indian Express, Times of India and so on. It will take care of job applicants and present only important current affairs. Thus, Candidates who applied for state and central government jobs, Just add daily current affairs in your preparation. Also, check your performance with the day-to-day current affairs quiz questions. Besides, Download the complete month’s current affairs and quiz questions at e-books. finally, Start reading 21st March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Happiest Country In The World | Today Current Affairs
- For the third consecutive year, Finland has been the happiest country in the world. On 20 March, the United Nations published World Happiness Day rankings.
- Research reveals that Finland people are happy about GDP, social assistance, personal independence, and corruption.
- Helsinki, Finland’s capital, tops the list of happiest cities. Afghanistan tops the list of the countries with the least satisfaction. India is ranked 10th on the Less Happy Cities list and 144th rank in most happiest country.
- Kabul, Afghanistan’s capital, tops the list of the least satisfied cities. In addition, Delhi ranked 7th in India’s list of the happiest cities.
- Zimbabwe, South Sudan, and Afghanistan rank among the world’s happiest nations. Finally, Finland as the happiest country in the world is on the latest current affairs of 21 March 2020.
National Current Affairs
Covid-19 Economic Response Task Force | Important Current Affairs Of 21 March 2020
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called for the development of aCovid-19 Economic Response Task Force by higher authorities.
- Diminishing the effect of the virus in various industries in India. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will lead the task force.
- A task force for economic response will enforce ‘Janata Curfew‘ on March 22nd. The task force also decides what steps to take to strengthen the financial sector. Thus, the New Economic response task force is on 21 March 2020 current affairs.
Air Lens Minus Corona | Today Important Current Affairs
- IIT and IIM’s Debayan Saha and Shashiranjan have developed a global coronavirus-prevention system. The ‘Air Lens Minus Corona‘ is a tool that destroys water droplets in the forming corona.
- Saha said the system could be used to clean areas of the surface which could cause corona outbreak. The water droplets can be separated using the methods of ‘Corona Discharge.’
- This system controls dangerous viral fevers, and oxidation helps remove dangerous viruses. Finally, IIT and IIM with a new corona detecting device are on 21 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
Kamal Nath Resigned from CM Post | Free Current Affairs Of 21 March 2020
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath resigned from his post on March 20 by sending a letter of resignation to Governor of State Lalji Tandon.
- Kamal Nath’s decision came after the Supreme Court ordered a hearing to be held in the Assembly on March 20. After 22 Congress MLAs resigned from the government, Kamalnath Sarkar has fallen into the minority.
- The chief minister had resigned from his post because of a lack of assembly power. On 17 December 2018, senior Congress leader Kamal Nath was sworn in as Madhya Pradesh’s 18th chief minister.
- Governor rule actually goes in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Finally, Kamal Nath with resignation is on 21 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
PK Banerjee Died | Latest Current Affairs Of 21 March 2020
- Indian football legend player Pradip Kumar Banerjee died on 20th March 2020. Due to chest infection, Banerjee died in the Kolkata hospital.
- Banerjee born on 23 June 1936 and played 84 matches on behalf of India. Besides, PK Banerjee awarded the Arjuna and Padma Shri award.
- At the age of 15 years, Banerjee started his football carrer and recorded as the first recipient of the Arjuna award. His international career started with the Dakha east Pakistan games and brought the gold medal to India.
- After retirement, Banerjee served as a coach for the Indian football team. In 2005, FIFA awarded the “Player of the Millennium” title to PK Banerjee. Finally, Legendary football player died at the age of 83 years. Thus, PK Banerjee’s name is on 21 March 2020 current affairs.
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Cauldron | Latest Current Affairs Of 21 March 2020
- On a special flight on March 20th, the Olympic Cauldron moved from Athens, Greece to Matsushima in northern Japan.
- Only a few officials, former Wrestling department Olympic champions Sayori Yoshida and judo department Tadahiro Nomura took part in the Olympic Cauldron ceremony.
- International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach said the Tokyo Olympics are set to take place in the year 2020 from July 24 to August 9. Finally, Tokyo 2020 Olympic Cauldron reached Japan and on 21 March 2020 current affairs.