APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2021: Andhra Pradesh FDO Syllabus & exam pattern is available here. Download the APPSC Sericulture Officer syllabus from this page to commence the preparation for the exam. Individuals must follow the Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO exam syllabus & paper pattern to score good aggregate marks in the written test. Download this psc.ap.gov.in Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus and make a perfect preparation schedule to cover every topic from the syllabus. This Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Officer syllabus will help you a lot while preparing for the exam.
Aspirants who are going to take up this exam must keep all the important information about the exam. Follow this page till the end to get good knowledge about the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern.
Also, check the Latest Employment News
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
|Hiring Organization||APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Designation||Fisheries Development Officer in A.P. Fisheries Service, Sericulture Officer In A.P Sericulture Service, Agriculture Officer In A.P Agriculture Service & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Starting date to apply||8th December 2021|
|Valid Through||28th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
|Salary Package||Rs.29,760 – Rs.80,930/-|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern 2021 & APPSC Syllabus
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for Fisheries Development Officer in A.P. Fisheries Service, Sericulture Officer In A.P Sericulture Service, Agriculture Officer In A.P Agriculture Service & Other Posts. Under this latest APPSC FDO Recruitment 2021, 25 vacancies are available. So, all eligible and interested candidates can submit their online applications before closing the application. With the help of this APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam Pattern, you people can get a clear picture to gain a good score in the exam. People can notice these things from the Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Paper patterns like Total marks, Question paper weightage, main topics, sub-related topics, and section-wise concepts.
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer, Agriculture Officer & Sericulture Officer Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
General Studies & Mental Ability
|150 Marks||150||150 Mins|
|150 Marks||150||150 Mins|
|150 Marks||150||150 Mins|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission FDO Syllabus 2021 & APPSC Exam Pattern
APPSC ఫిషరీస్ డెవలప్మెంట్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ 2021: ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ FDO సిలబస్ & పరీక్షా సరళి ఇక్కడ అందుబాటులో ఉన్నాయి. పరీక్ష కోసం ప్రిపరేషన్ను ప్రారంభించడానికి ఈ పేజీ నుండి APPSC సెరికల్చర్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ను డౌన్లోడ్ చేయండి. వ్రాత పరీక్షలో మంచి మొత్తం మార్కులను స్కోర్ చేయడానికి వ్యక్తులు తప్పనిసరిగా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ PSC FDO పరీక్ష సిలబస్ & పేపర్ నమూనాను అనుసరించాలి. ఈ psc.ap.gov.in ఫిషరీస్ డెవలప్మెంట్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ని డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోండి మరియు సిలబస్ నుండి ప్రతి అంశాన్ని కవర్ చేయడానికి ఖచ్చితమైన ప్రిపరేషన్ షెడ్యూల్ను రూపొందించండి. ఈ ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అగ్రికల్చర్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ పరీక్షకు సిద్ధమవుతున్నప్పుడు మీకు చాలా సహాయపడుతుంది.
Note: Subscribe to our Jobads to get the All India Competitive exam syllabus and notification details.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Sericulture Officer Syllabus 2021 & Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh PSC Fisheries Development Officer syllabus will help to know what are the topics and subjects are appear in the exam. Candidates who feel that they are eligible to take up this exam are responsible to read this Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Officer syllabus & exam pattern from this page. And also, practice the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer previous papers to get familiarity with the question paper. In addition to last year’s sample papers, you can also attempt mock tests to check your knowledge about the exam paper.
Complete APPSC FDO Syllabus 2021
AP FDO Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Indian polity & governance
- Events of national & international importance
- Current affairs & General Science its applications to the day to day life Contemporary
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Protection 10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability
- The social- economic & political history
- Disaster management
- Economic development in India & The physical geography of Indian sub-continent an Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh SO Syllabus – Fisheries Science
- Adaptations – migration of fishesPhylum Chordata – class – Pisces – taxonomy – classification – general Morphology & Anatomy of Chondrichthyes and ostrich-this and Osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- Parental care of fishesGeneral principles of Taxonomy, outline classification & General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
- A general study of Parasitic & Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminths and Arthropods concerning Fish & Prawn cultureReproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Fish growth – Morphometric & Meristic characters
- Food & feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- The endocrine system of fishes
APPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus – Fisheries Science II
- Breeding methods – Natural – bundh & induced breeding
- Brackish water aquaculture – Brackish water fishery resources – management of brackish water ponds
- General aspects of marine biology & mariculture – Mussel culture – Oyster culture – Fish & Crab culture and sea-weed culture
- Culturable varieties of fish & Prawns
- The General principles of Ecology & aquatic ecosystem concerning freshwater brackish water & marine environment
- Freshwater aquaculture – freshwater fishery resources preparation &management of ponds – Aquatic weeds and control
- A general account of fish and prawn diseases & their control
- General methods of preservation & processing of fishes and prawns
- Study of a major group of plankton & their importance in aquaculture economic importance of fisheries – Fish by-products.
Get APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus – Download Here