FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Hello Readers!!! Do you like to score more aggregate marks in this Written Test? then what are you waiting for? here you can acquire all the important details from this Food Corporation of India Syllabus 2019 updated here for free of cost. Job seekers need to do more hard work by following a precise Study Plan and a preparation scheme to avail the best results in the Written Test. Also, postulates must refer to this FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2019 to know the actual test structure of the examination. Therefore, job aspirants have to follow some referenced textbooks and online study materials to crack this examination well.
Also, check Today’s Employment News
Overview of FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
Hiring Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Vacancy count: 330
Job Designation: Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs.40000 – 140000
Job Location: All Over India
Category Name: Syllabus
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
Official Website: fci.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply: 28th September 2019
Last Date To Submit: 27th October 2019
Food Corporation of India Manager Exam Syllabus 2019 @ fci.gov.in
Job seekers who are applied recently for this Latest Recruitment should have to read this FCI Exam Syllabus 2019 completely in this whole article. In total there are 330 Manager Vacancies waiting for young and intelligent professionals in India. In order to grab this golden opportunity, candidates have to prepare hard for the examination by following precise Study materials and experts advice to gain the best score. Therefore, before appearing for this Aptitude Test one must have to reach each and every concept from this FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 discussed here. Also, candidates have to analyze Various Sample Question Papers and Answer Keys for getting well practice before the Examination.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2019 – Latest FCI Syllabus
In coming days, Candidates are going to face Preliminary and Mains Examination to acquire these Manager Jobs in India. For that purpose, we have introduced the Food Corporation of India Manager Exam Pattern 2019 to cover all the subject wise topics before the examination. This Question Paper structure was obtained from the official website i.e., fci.gov.in which is given by the higher officials of the respective organization. Candidates have to refer to this FCI Manager Written Test Pattern 2019 for Paper Weightage, Maximum Marks Allocation, Number of Questions appeared, Time Duration and much more. Also, candidates should focus upon this FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 in this complete article.
FCI Manager Old Question Papers
Phase-I Exam Pattern
Phase II Exam Pattern:
|1||One Paper Exam(Paper-I only)||A||Manager(General)|
|2||Two Paper Exam(Paper –I & Paper-II only)||D||Manager(Accounts)|
|F||Manager(Civil Engineering )|
|G||Manager(Electrical, Mechanical Engineering)|
|3||Paper-III & Paper-IV||H||Manager(Hindi)|
- Paper-I is constant for post code A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.
- Candidates using Exam Paper-II for any ONE of the postcode D, E, Fand G will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II. Online Test for G Manager (Electrical Paper – I & Paper – II Mechanical shall be included in single Engineering) sitting.
- Candidates employing and for Postcode H will appear in Paper-IIIto be ensued by Paper-IV. Online Test for Paper – III & Paper-IV shall be included in a single sitting.
Phase – I Exam Topics
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 for English Language & Comprehension
- English and Hindi Languages
- Grammar, Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage.
Food Corporation of India Exam Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning Ability
- Order and Ranking
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Circular Arrangement
- Linear Arrangement
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relation
FCI Syllabus 2019 for Numerical Aptitude
- Time & Work, Speed & Distance problems
- Fraction, Ratios, Average & Volume
- Factoring (LCM, HCF..)
- Mensuration formulas (asking you to calculate length, breadth or height of the square, rectangle cube etc)
- Simple interest & Compound interest (find missing variable or direct question)
- Numerical problems (missing no., series completion etc)
- Percentages (like profit & loss %, marks, shares, etc.,)
- Market price, Cash price & Expenditure problems.
Phase II Exam Topics
FCI Manager (Accounts) Syllabus 2019 for (Post Code-D)
- Basic Accounting concept including preparation of books of accounts and accounting standards
- Financial Management
- Commercial Laws
- Basic of Computers
FCI Manager (Technical) Syllabus 2019 for (Post Code-E)
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006/Food Safety and
- Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act, 2005.
FCI Manager (Civil Engineering) Syllabus 2019 for (Post Code-F)
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology
- Building Materials
- Soil/Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway and bridges
- Structural Analysis
- Design of steel structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
Check out FCI Manager Exam Results
FCI Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) Syllabus 2019 for (Post Code-G):
- Heat Transfer,
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning,
- Theory of Machines,
- Machine Design,
- Strength of Materials,
- Engineering Materials,
- Production Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Production Planning and
- Control Material handling, etc..
Exam Pattern of Paper – III and Paper – IV
Paper-III – FCI Manager Syllabus 2019
120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H Manager (Hindi).
Paper-IV (Subjective Test) – FCI Manager Exam Syllabus 2019
- 1 Passage for translation from Hindi to English
- 1 Passage for translation from English to Hindi
iii. 01 essay in Hindi
- 1 Precise Writing in English
For appearing in Paper-IV Manager (Hindi) candidate should be able to use the following keyboard layouts:
- Remington (GAIL)
Hence we strongly believe that the above mentioned FCI Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help you a lot in finding the success for the examination. Candidates have to follow some prescribed preparation schemes and a Study Time Table to cover all the subject wise concepts. Login to our Jobads website to get Latest and recent job notifications, exam syllabus, and Old Question Papers.