Accenture Careers 2019-20 | Application Developer, Application Lead & Various | Freshers & Experienced | Apply @ accenture.com/in-en/careers
Accenture Recruitment 2019-20: World’s one of the top IT Companies, Accenture Plc is going to hire the graduates. There are equal opportunities for both freshers and experienced candidates in all the streams like Outsourcing, Consulting Technology, Operations, Digital strategy, Managed services. People who have successfully completed 15 yrs Fulltime education from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Top IT Companies in India. There are in total eleven Accenture branches in India. Where the locations are at Chennai, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune. This is the right path to choose their career in a wise way which has created by Accenture Recruitment board.
People who are desperate about Private Job Openings can be a witness of notifying the latest recruitments.
Details of Accenture Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of The Company||Accenture Plc|
|Industry Type||IT Industry|
|Job Designation||Application Developer, Application Lead & Various|
|Qualification||15 yrs Fulltime Education|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida and Pune|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary Offered||Best in Industry|
Brief About Accenture Plc
A multinational professional services company Accenture is founded in the year of 1989 by Marjorie Magner. The headquarters is originated at Dublin, Ireland. In 120 countries Accenture is serving clients in more than 200 cities. With more than 459,000 employees the company has an impeccable employees strength with a good record, in India itself, there are 150,000 employees. Coming to revenue of the company, from the 2018 records the Accenture company revenue is $39.6 billion. It has gained as a name of Top MNC IT Companies in India with amazing results. In India, there are eleven branches with high opportunities by the Accenture Recruitment wing. For more Software Jobs in India subscribe to Jobads.
Accenture Careers @ accenture.com/in-en/careers
Accenture is a multi-vertical company providing the services in all the wings of Information Technology. People who are in search of Top MNC Companies can utilise this beautiful opportunity by applying online. Accenture Recruitment board are inviting online applications from the candidates who have completed their education within 15 years of Fulltime Education. Candidates who have reached eligibility criteria will be called for the selection process by the Accenture.
There are three types of selection procedure to get selected in the Top MNC Job Openings. The candidates may be showered with the job roles of Application Developer, Application Lead and various roles. Candidates should also possess a diploma or knowledge in the development side to get placed in IT Jobs in India. Must have skills in Advanced Data Visualization Techniques, Informatica PowerCenter, Functional Test Planning, Spring Boot. Candidates who want to get a clear idea about the company and full details like Accenture walkins, Accenture eligibility, pay scale and the Accenture Registration link read the entire data provided.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria For Freshers
- Job seekers must have to possess a degree of 15 yrs of Fulltime Education.
- Must possess an extra knowledge of programming skills and also interpersonal skills.
- Should have the ability to work on all environments.
- A person with strong communication will be given preference.
Accenture Hiring Process
The Accenture Recruitment process may vary for freshers and experienced candidates. People who have a desire to step into MNC Companies should go through three to four levels of screening tests.
- Online test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For Accenture Jobs Vacancies
- Go to the official website of Accenture – accenture.com/in-en/careers
- Select the region as “India”, there you will get a list of job roles at a different location in India.
- Click on the desired post and desired location.
- Read the entire job description and the required details.
- After reaching eligibility criteria, click on “Apply”.
- Give all the details required to Accenture Recruitment board.
- Before submitting check the details provided.
- Click on submit and take a print of the applied application.
Accenture India Address
1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Office Level,
Building No. 02, Mindspace,
Serene Properties IT/ITES SEZ,
Thane – Belapur Rd,
MIDC INDL Area, Airoli,
Maharashtra – 400708.
Accenture Salary Package
The pay scale of the candidates will be decided as per the performance in the interview by Accenture Recruitment panel. For freshers and experienced with salary other benefits are also will be extra advantage for the job seekers.
Documents Required For Joining Accenture
- Two passport size copies of your recent photograph
- Copy of highest education certificates
- Copy of any marks sheets (Last semester is mandatory)
- Relieving letters from your previous employer
- Documents in support of age (10th/ 12th Marksheet/ Passport copy).
Register Here>> Accenture Registration Link