ACT Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019: Marvellous news to inform you!!! ACT – Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd is going to conduct a Walkin Interview in Bengaluru. Higher Dignities of this respective firm invites candidates for Customer Relationship Officer as Associate/Senior Associate in Technical Line for Voice Process. Interested aspirants can attend for ACT Walkin in Bangalore from 24th June 2019 to 27th June 2019 without any fail. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grab this Atria Convergence Associate Jobs in Bangalore. Also, candidates can attend for Latest Walkin Interviews in India for future possibilities under the BPO Sector. To get further recent updates, applicants can have a career tour of our Jobads Website.
At now people can place under Top MNC Companies in India
Overview of ACT Walkin Drive in Bangalore
|Company Name||Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Masters/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Relationship Officer – Associate/ Senior Associate – (Non-Technical)|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
|Walkin Date||24th to 27th June 2019|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Description | ACT Customer Relationship Officer Job Openings
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was gone out of a thought to enhance the most respected in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Its main pur[pose to support skills for keeping a relationship with existing customers, concede service concerns and assure to provide excellent service to engage the clients. Candidates who have good communication skills and presentation skills to attract customers with business tactics are invited to attend for ACT Walkin Drive in Bangalore from 24th June 2019 to 27th June 2019 on prescribed date and time.
Also, Check Private Jobs in India
Candidates who accomplished Bachelors Degree or Masters from an Accredited Institution can seek Atria Convergence Vacancies Jobs in Bangalore. This is the golden chance for every individual who would like to start their career tour with Atria Convergence Careers in 2019. This ACT Walkin in Bangalore 2019 will brings up you to come out with best business solutions to seek employability for life settlements. To extract more information, candidates can come across some useful details like ACT Customer Relationship Officer Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Basic Pay, Selection Process and much more from the bottom part of this article.
Eligibility Criteria for ACT Walkin Drive in Bengaluru 2019
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation in any Specialization from any respective Board can attend for ACT Walkin Drive in Bangalore.
- Should have Minimum 3 Years experience in Customer Service Enterprise.
- Capacity to work with multifunctional teams is required to seize Atria Convergence AssociateVacancies
- Problem Solving attitude
- Must have Strong intervention, speaking & performance skills
- Flexibility to work in either Day or Night Shifts in accordance with Company Policies.
Desirable Skills Required for ACT Bengaluru 2019 Jobs
- securing 100% on 60 days & above excellent
- 100% calls to the customer suing for reversal on the same day
- Pre-churn customer visits.
- Upselling greater bandwidth
- Secure typical customer satisfaction by managing sturdy working relationships required to grab ACT Jobs.
- Endure customers to assure the quality by suitable determination and firmness in service.
- Make a complete and accurate record of customer representation data.
- Generate and update client relevant reports.
- Maintaining client relationships and create repeat business from subsisting customers
- Managing client problems on time and carefully
- The above – predefined skill set to grab Customer Relationship Officer Jobs for ACT Walkin Drive in Bangalore.
ACT Walkin Date & Time
Walkin Date: 24th to 27th June 2019
Time: 10 AM onwards
Venue | ACT Walkin Drive in Bangalore
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.
59th ‘C’ Cross,
4th ‘M’ Block,
Bangalore – 560010
Required To Carry for ATC Vacancies
- Updated CVs or Resume.
- Original Id Proofs like Aadhar card, PAN card and Driving License, etc.,
- Latest 4 Passport size photographs.
- Educational Mark sheets like 10th, Inter, B.Tech along with hard copies during ACT Walkin Interview in Bangalore.
Check below Latest Walkin Interviews in India, to beautify your Profile.