AMD Recruitment 2019 | 135 Steno, UDC, Technician & Other Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 10th January 2020 @ amd.gov.in
AMD Stenographer Recruitment 2019: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research is come up with the latest employment news. Officials have released a notification for the recruitment of UDC, Steno & other vacancies. Through AMD notification, officials are going to recruit 135 posts. So, the candidates who completed their SSC/HSC/Degree/Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for these AMD Stenographer jobs. Interested candidates can send their applications online. The applications are started from 21st December 2019 to 10th January 2020.
Aspirants have to check all the details of AMD Stenographer vacancies like eligibility criteria, AMD vacancy details, the application process, selection procedure, important dates, and pdf links are presented in the below sections. So, catch all those details by reading this entire page. Keep on checking jobads to get more related jobs
Overview Of AMD Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research|
|Job Designation||UDC, Steno, Technician & Other Posts|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Written test/Skill Test|
|Application starting date||21st December 2019|
|Last date for submitting an application||10th January 2020|
You can also check AMD Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research Notification 2019
- The candidates who completed their 10th/HSC/Diploma/Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for these AMD Stenographer jobs.
- Furthermore, refer to the official site.
- Refer to the official notification.
AMD Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||10|
|Stenographer Grade III||57|
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research Steno Jobs 2019
AMD is inviting online applications for various posts. So, the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the AMD jobs can apply now. There are totally 135 vacancies are available. In these 57 posts are for Stenographer Grade III posts, and remaining 78 for Driver, UDC & other posts. Hence, the candidates check the qualification details and apply for the appropriate posts. Online applications are starting from 21st December 2019 to 10th January 2020. So, candidates hurry up to apply, don’t wait until the last date.
Steps to Apply For AMD Driver Jobs 2019
- Firstly, visit the official site – amd.gov.in
- Find out the AMD Stenographer Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read complete notification.
- Check the eligibility status.
- If your profile meets the eligibility criteria, then apply for these AMD Steno posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the needed documents.
- Finally, submit the AMD Stenographer application form successfully.
- Officials of Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research will select the candidates, their performance in the written test.
- Starting date of Application: 21st December 2019
- Last date for submission: 10th January 2020