AP DSC Notification 2019 – Good News for the candidates!!! AP State Government has released AP DSC Recruitment Notification 2019. This AP DSC 2019 Notification is for the recruitment of School assistants, language pandits, Physical education Teachers, Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), in Government Schools by DSC (District Selection Committee) exam. There are 602 vacancies are available under AP DSC Organization. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for AP Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity. Applicants have to qualify for the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Exam 2019 to get Teaching jobs. Interested candidates can apply for this AP Teacher jobs through online. Read the below article to know more details regarding this AP DSC Job Openings 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, apdsc.cgg.gov.in Vacancies etc.
Detailed Information Of AP DSC Notification 2019
|Name of the Recruitment Board||AP DSC (Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee)|
|Name of the Designation||School assistants, language pandits, Physical education Teachers, Secondary Grade Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||602|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Starting date to Apply online||25th February 2019|
|Last date to Apply online||12th March 2019|
Teacher Jobs in Andhra Pradesh 2019 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP Government conducts the DSC exam to full fill the teacher vacancies in Government Schools. This District Selection Committee exam will be conducted once in three to four years depending upon the number of vacancies in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. So for this exam competition will be high so it is difficult to get a job. So hurry up candidates who are waiting for this AP DSC start preparing for this District Selection Committee. There are 602 vacancies under this APDSC Notification 2019. Candidates have a huge scope to get teaching jobs in Andhra Pradesh.
AP DSC vacancies are for Intermediate/ Degree/ Post graduation candidates. Applicants who completed the required qualification are eligible for this AP DSC Notification 2019. Andhra Pradesh Government will provide the best infrastructure and good salary package for candidates who are selected in this District Selection exam. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this APDSC jobs regularly visit our Jobads website to get fast updates on AP teacher vacancies.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC Exam 2019
Educational Qualification for Andhra Pradesh DSC SGT, SA Jobs
- For SGT Post – Candidates who possess their Intermediate or any equivalent course from any recognized University along with their 2 years D.Ed those candidates are eligible for these SGT Posts.
- For SA Posts – Candidates who qualified their Degree from any recognized board in any stream along with the B.Ed those people are eligible for SA Posts.
Age Limit for SGT & SA Jobs
- Minimum age to apply online – 18 years
- Maximum age to apply online – 44 years
Check More Government Jobs in India
Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancy details 2019
The vacancy details of the AP DSC Jobs district wise is mentioned below
|Name of the district||No of vacancy|
How To Apply Andhra Pradesh DSC Exam 2019
Andhra Pradesh Officials invite the applicants to apply for this AP DSC exam through online mode only from the official website of apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
Steps To Apply For AP DSC SGT, SA Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to visit the Official website @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
- Go to the home page.
- Click on AP DSC Notification 2019 link on the web page.
- Check the Official Notification and read all the instruction carefully.
- Complete all required details in the AP DSC Online Application form and Upload necessary documents.
- Make the payment accordingly through online mode.
- Cross check the filled details before submitting the form.
- Take a print out of the Andhra Pradesh DSC Notification application form for future reference.
Selection Process For Secondary Grade Teachers and Various other Posts
- Candidates will be selected based upon the Written exam for this AP DSC Recruitment.
Application fee For Andhra Pradesh DSC Recruitment 2019
Applicant has to pay Rs. 500/- towards application processing and examination fee.
Important dates for AP DSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting date for submission of online application – 25th February 2019
- Last date for submission of AP DSC Notification online application – 12th March 2019
- AP DSC Notification Written exam date – 15th May 2019