AP EAMCET Notification 2019: Great news to share you! AP EAMCET 2019 notification is going to release soon. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada Board conducts this exam on the support of APSCHE. EAMCET is a state level examination written by all Engineering, Agricultural and Medical students. It is an entry-level examination for all young and energetic candidates to admit in various Private colleges or Universities. Candidates can find AP EAMCET 2019 Applications from 26th February 2019 at Online. To grasp more details like AP EAMCET 2019 Notification Date, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification and more once refer in this article. Also, get new job updates from our Jobads Website regularly.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Hurry up! AP EAMCET 2019 Application is available here. Crack this exam well by registering yourself with this entrance examination. AP EAMCET Application 2019 has been released from 26th February 2019. The mode of Application is online. So, apply for this AP EAMCET 2019 Entrance Exam by this 27th March 2019.
Overview of AP EAMCET Notification 2019
|Hiring Organization||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET 2019|
|Job location||All Over Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Date of Examination||20th to 23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Starting date of application form||26th February 2019|
|Valid Through||27th March 2019|
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam 2019
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is guided by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada to pick candidates for their Graduation in Private Colleges and University. This is the best chance for all young people to place in recognized University or Colleges in District wise of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should possess a minimum of 16 years age limit for Engineering & Pharmacy Courses in Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants can write this AP EAMCET 2019 in various examination centers to fill positions in Universities and Private Colleges.
Check More Government jobs in India
During AP EAMCET Exam 2019, Interested aspirants who are good to write at Andhra Pradesh can apply AP EAMCET 2019 Application at prestige level. Appropriate candidates who are able to write under this Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada are proposed to apply online. No means of applications from other unauthorized websites are acceptable. So, aspirants start applying online applications for AP EAMCET 2019 from 26th February 2019 to 27th March 2019. To get helpful information aspirants are gratified to refer AP EAMCET Notification 2019 for eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details and pay scale in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2019
Educational Qualification | AP EAMCET Notification 2019
- Students must have passed in Intermediate from any Govt. recognized Board or University.
- Aspirants should have to qualified in subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Final Year Diploma candidates can also apply for this AP EAMCET Exam 2019.
Age Limit | AP EAMCET 2019 Notification
For Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must possess 16 years as a minimum age limit.
- There is no upper age limit to apply as per AP EAMCET Notification 2019.
For Other Courses:
- Candidates should have completed 17 years
- The upper age limit should be 22 years
- For SC/ST category the upper age limit is 25 years.
AP EAMCET 2019 Examination Dates
|Notification Release||20th February 2019|
|AP EAMCET Application 2019 Release Date||26th February 2019|
|Form submission last date without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Application Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500||4th April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||Last week of March 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000||9th April 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000||14th April 2019|
|Downloading Date of Hall Ticket||16th April 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000||19th April 2019|
|Date of Examination||20th to 23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2019|
|Ranks Declaration along with +2 weight age (Result)||5th May 2019|
|Rank Card Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Start As per AP EAMCET Notification 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Examination Centers
Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Kurnool, Nellore, Guntur, Krishna, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Vishakapatnam, Vijayanagar, West Godavari, YSR Kadapa, Hyderabad.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET Syllabus is designed as per the Intermediate student’s skill set. Subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry etc., are chosen to assess the performance of the students as per AP EAMCET Notification 2019. The syllabus for AP EAMCET is as follows:
For Agriculture & Medical:
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Question Paper will be in Objective type.
- There are 160 Questions will ask in the Examination.
- The time duration for the APEAMCET exam is 3 hours.
- The subject comprises Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each Question carries 1 Mark.
- There will be no Negative marks in this EAMCET Exam.
AP EAMCET Application 2019 @sche.ap.gov.in
JNTUK Board directors bother the aspirants to apply for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam 2019 through online mode only. Aspirants who are fit for this Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test can apply on or before the end date. Here we stated some easy steps as per AP EAMCET Notification.
Steps to Fill Online Application For AP EAMCET Test 2019
- Go to the official website of sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the EAMCET Notification appears on the home screen.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible to take up this AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test then click on Apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details with the required information in a prescribed format.
- Make payment accordingly through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Click on the submit button for submitting all the details.
- Take the printout of the confirmation message for future prospects.
- For explicit information, candidates can read AP EAMCET Notification 2019 without missing any single sentence.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Fee
|Agriculture & Medical||Rs.500/-|
The above Application Fees can be paid through Online only in accordance with AP EAMCET Notification 2019.
Selection Process For AP EAMCET Exam 2019
- Shortlisting of candidates will be completely based on AP Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 26th February 2019
- Last Date to apply online for AP EAMCET Examination 2019: 27th March 2019
Examination Date & Time For AP EAMCET Notification 2019
- Date of Examination: 20th to 23rd April 2019
- Date of Examination: 23rd & 24th April 2019
Download, AP EAMCET Exam 2019 Notification
Seat Allotment for AP EAMCET 2019
- Those candidates who are allotted seats must download their AP EAMCET Allotment Letter.
- Seating Allotment will take place on the basis of availability of seats, category, filling choices, etc.
- We update this seating allotment on our website as soon as possible.
Previous Papers | AP EAMCET 2019
- Candidates who hold Intermediate from recognized college or university can attain AP EAMCET 2019 Previous papers.
- We update soon as early as possible for Previous papers.
Download AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Job aspirants are urged to carry AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card at their Examination center. JNTUK will issue the Admit Card at the official website.
- Visit the official website @sche.ap.gov.in of APSCHE Portal.
- Click on AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket link.
- Login with Applicant Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the document.
- Examine all the Admit Card details before taking a print as per AP EAMCET Notification 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key
- The Higher officials of JNTUK will issue question papers and answer key, responses sheet, through online mode.
- It will be released for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical streams.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key will available in the form of pdf format.
- Aspirants can check answer key in the last week of April 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Cut Off
- The Cut-Off is the minimum marks scored by the candidates to qualify the examination for admission in either Private Colleges or Universities in accordance with AP EAMCET Notification 2019.
- Candidates will check AP EAMCET 2019 Cut Off through online mode on the official website declared by JNTU, Kakinada.
- The merit list will be made for qualified candidates basing on the cut-off marks in order to acquire admission.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
- After disclosure of answer key, candidates can check their AP EAMCET results along with rank on May 2019.
- Candidates can able to view their rank through online mode from the official website. No other mode is permissible to check the rank for AP EAMCET 2019 Result
- These results are checked on entering the Registration number and Date of Birth of a candidate.
AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
- Candidates are able to download their rank card from the official website only. It will be declared in the 2nd week of May 2019.
- By entering their Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, and Date of Birth candidates can view their AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- Candidates must carry crucial documents such as Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Qualifying exam, Date of Birth Certificate, Sports certificates ( if any ), Income certificate ( 1 Lakh to 2 Lakhs or more than 2 lakhs).
- Initially, candidates have to pay the fee and verify their documents. The Counselling Registration will take place in the 2nd week of June 2019.
- We update this AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling as soon as possible in this article.
- The Certificate verification will be done in offline mode as per AP EAMCET Notification 2019.
- After completion of the Document Process, the option entry will start in online mode through Web Counselling.
- Candidates should fill choices of courses and colleges according to their priorities.