APSSB Recruitment 2023 | 90 PA Jobs | Last Date – 5th December 2023 | Download Notification @ apssb.nic.in
APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant, Stenographer Gr-III posts. As per APSSB Notification, there are a total of 90 vacancies are available to fulfill in the Arunachal Pradesh location. Candidates who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs can utilize this APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023.
The officials from the APSSB are inviting application forms through online mode. The Commencement of the online application process will start from 15th November 2023 on its official website i.e., apssb.nic.in. Hence, eligible and interested candidates can apply for APSSB PA Jobs before the closing date. Important dates, Educational Qualifications, selection process, APSSB jobs age limit, as well as APSSB PA Salary, and other details can be found here.
In order to know such latest updates follow our page Jobads regularly.
Job Details Of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2023 @ apssb.nic.in
|Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade-III)
|15th November 2023
|5th December 2023
Also, check the latest Employment News page regularly
APSSB Personal Assistant Vacancies 2023
|Name of the Post
To apply for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023, applicants required a Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/Board.
Age Criteria For APSSB PA Vacancies
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- APST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment Procedure
The Scheme of Examination will consist of two Stages.
- Stenographer Proficiency Test
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
APSSB Personal Assistant Jobs Salary
The candidates who got selected for this APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 will get a pay scale of Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
Applicants can Pay the Exam fees using online methods like Credit cards, Debit cards, Net banking. Also, persons with disabilities are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Process To Apply For APSSB Personal Assistant Openings 2023
- Need to open the official site of APSSB – apssb.nic.in
- Look for the Advertisement in the Latest News Sections on the Home Page.
- Download and Read the information present in ADVERTISEMENT NO.5/ 2023.
- Check your eligibility for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 vacancies.
- If eligible, fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee as prescribed by the Officials.
- Upload the requisite scanned copies of Documents / Certificates along with your recent Signature & Photograph.
- Cross-check the details before going to submit the Online Application Form.
- Finally, submit to the Officials before the closing date.
- Take a printout of the Submit Final Form for future use.
APSSB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|The Application Process starts on
|15th November 2023 (10.00 AM)
|Candidates can apply till
|5th December 2023 (3.00 PM)
|APSSB Stenographer Proficiency Test
|21st January 2024 (Sunday)
|Written Exam after Skill Test
|25th February 2024 (Sunday)