BHEL Recruitment 2019 | 145 Engineer/Executive Trainee Posts | Apply Online | Before 16th April 2019 @ careers.bhel.in
BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has published a notification to recruit Engineer and Executive Trainee Posts. According to BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019, notification 145 vacancies are available for Engineer/Executive Trainee posts. Graduates and postgraduates can apply online from 16th April 2019 to 6th May 2019. To perceive more official details go through – careers.bhel.in
This is the best chance for the applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs
Overview Of BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organisation||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Designation||Engineer/Executive Trainee|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Central Govt jobs|
|Selection process||Online Test/ Interview|
|Starting date of application form||16th April 2019|
|Valid Through||06th May 2019|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notification 2019
It is good news for the people who are in a search for Latest Employment News BHEL has invited online applications from the dynamic and professional candidates. The aspirants who completed their graduation or postgraduation are suitable to apply for these BHEL Vacancies. Willing candidates can apply to these BHEL Engineer Trainee Vacancies from 16th April 2019 onwards.
BHEL officials will conduct an online test and interview to pick the candidates. After successful completion of the Test, candidates have to undergo the medical checkup. Selected aspirants will get training for the period of one year. After one year they will get approximately 12.0 lakhs CTC per annum. Applicants have to mention a valid mail id because all the intimations from BHEL will be sent to that mail id only.
BHEL Engineer Trainee SyllabusCandidates can get here
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL ET Recruitment 2019
- Engineer Trainee in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or Five years integrated Masters degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering in a relevant stream with aggregate 60% marks in all years are eligible for this Engineer Trainee post
- Executive Trainee In HR – Postgraduate or Diploma in Human Resource Management and
Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM with 55% marks in all semesters.
- Executive Trainee in Finance – Regular Bachelors Degree with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works
Accountants from a recognized university are eligible for these Executive Trainee Posts.
- Candidates should ready to submit their final year mark sheets at the time of interview.
- Engineer Trainee post – The maximum age limit will be 27 years.
- Executive Trainee – Upper age limit will be – 29 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per BHEL norms.
Candidates who born before 01st April 1992 are not eligible to apply for these BHEL jobs.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Previous Papers are available here !!!
BHEL Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details 2019
Discipline wise Engineer/Executive Trainee posts vacancy details are mentioned in a tabular format.
|Discipline||No Of Vacancies|
Engineer/Executive Trainee Online Registration Form | Engineer Online Application Form
Those applicants who want to build their career in BHEL they can apply to these BHEL vacancies from 16th April 2019. Follow the below steps to apply for this BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019. For more job updates stay tuned to jobads
Steps To Apply
- Go to the official website – careers.bhel.in
- Click on the current openings in the Home Page.
- Check for the BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019, notification and read completely.
- Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility only they can apply to this Executive Trainee Post.
- Click on the Application form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Make a payment process.
- Before submitting, check it once again.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
BHEL will conduct the following procedures to select the candidates.
- Computer Based Test
- Medical Examinations
Selected candidates for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019, will get Rs. 50000/- in the training period. After completion of training, they will get Rs 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000/-
- For OBC/UR/EWS – Application fee Rs. 500/- + Processing fee Rs. 300/- + GST
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM – Only processing fee Rs. 300/- + GST
Download BHEL Engineer Trainee Result
|Commencing Of Online applications||16th April 2019|
|Last Date of submissions||06th May 2019 (11:45 PM)|
|Last Date for online payment fees||8th May 2019 at 06:00 PM|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26th May 2019|