Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment 2019: The Women and Child Development Department of Chhattisgarh has recently issued Bilaspur Collector Office Notification on 29th August 2019. In total, we have 20 vacancies for various posts like Doctor, Art & Craft cum Music Teacher, Educator/Trainer, and Caretaker under the District Child Protection Unit. Under the Bilaspur Collector Office Notification 2019, the minimum qualification required to apply is 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ Graduate depending on the post. Job seekers who want to work for the welfare of the children can apply to the Bilaspur Collector Office job openings via offline mode. The starting date of the application is from 2nd September 2019. And the last date for submission of applications is 16th September 2019.
For more job updates refer Job Ads website
In the below sections, we provide detailed information about the Bilaspur Collector Office vacancies like no.of vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, fees, salary details, and many more.
Brief Description Of Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment 2019
- Hiring Organisation: Bilaspur Collector Office
- Job Designation: Doctor/ Art & Craft cum Music Teacher/ Educator Trainer/ Caretaker
- No.of Vacancies: 21
- Employment Type: Contract
- Job Category: State Government
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Salary Details: Rs. 7500/- to Rs. 15000/-
- Application mode: Offline
- Official Website: https://bilaspur.gov.in/
- Starting Date Of Applications: 2nd September 2019
- Last Date To send Applications: 16th September 2019
- Selection Process: Merit List
Click on Employment News for more latest jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Bilaspur Collector Office Doctor, Educator, Caretaker, And Other Posts
According to Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment, interested job aspirants must possess the following educational qualification
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Art and Craft cum Music Teacher||Diploma in Fine Art and Music|
|Educator/Trainer||Graduate with B.Ed/ D.Ed|
|Physical Trainer(P.T)||Degree in Physical Education/ PG Diploma in Yoga Science|
Maximum age limit for the Bilaspur Collector Office Jobs is 45 years as on 01 January 2019.
Bilaspur Collector Office Notification 2019 | Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies|
|Art and Craft cum Music Teacher||2|
Bilaspur Collector Office Application Form 2019
Interested can start applying for jobs from 2nd September 2019, and make sure to submit before the closing date, which is 16th September 2019. Here we discussed some simple steps of how to apply for the Bilaspur Collector Office jobs.
Simple steps to apply for the Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official site – https://bilaspur.gov.in/
- Click on the recruitment tab under the notices column and select the Bilaspur Collector Office notification.
- Download the notification of the Bilaspur Collector Office Doctor, Educator, Caretaker, and Other vacancies and go through all the details in the given PDF.
- Eligible candidates can now download the application form and fill up with all the required details.
- Submit the form in the Bilaspur Collector Office directly
- Get a xerox copy of the application form for future reference.
Bilaspur Collector Office Jobs – Selection Process
According to the Bilaspur Collector Office Recruitment, candidates will be selected based on the merit list
Salary Details Of Bilaspur Collector Office Doctor, Educator, Caretaker, and Other Job Openings
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Art and Craft cum Music Teacher||Rs. 7500/-|
|Physical Trainer(P.T)||Rs. 7500/-|
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date of applications: 2nd September 2019
- Last date to submit applications: 16th September 2019