Bhagat Pool Singh Government of Medical College Walkin Interview | Interview Date on – 10th October 2023 @bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2023: Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical College for Women has invited applicants for 52 Senior Resident Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Haryana Govt Jobs can use this wonderful chance. Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical College Senior Resident Notification required candidates on a one-year tenure basis. If the candidate is liable and works efficiently then there is a chance of an extension to the 2nd year also. The walkin interview for Bhagat Singh Pool Medical College Recruitment is on 21st January 2023 at 9:00 AM. Check the official BPS Medical College Khanpur official website for the BPS Medical College Notification eligibility details, age limit, etc.
Visit the Jobads website for more Government Job Recruitment
Job Summary of BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organisation||Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical Collge for Women|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||BPS/ 05/ SR/ 2023|
|Job Designation||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.53000/- to Rs.69700/-|
|Job Location||Khanpur Kalan, Haryana|
|Interview Date||10th October 2023|
For more Teaching jobs check Employment News regularly
Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical College Jobs 2023
Interested candidates should check their eligibility and report at the given venue on 10th October 2023 at 9:00 AM. The applicants attending the BPS Medical College walkin interview after the reporting time will not be allowed. Only those whose final results have been announced in an interview as of the date of the walk will be eligible.
BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The applicant who is applying for BPS Medical College Recruitment should be a post-graduate in their allied/concerned field.
- Check the official notification for further details.
- Candidates’ age limit is not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years as of the closing date.
BPSGMC Senior Resident Vacancies 2023
For BPSGMC Senior Resident Jobs
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Steps to apply for BPS Medical College Posts
- Visit the BPS Medical College website @bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
- Click the recruitment tab.
- You will find the BPSGMC Senior Resident notification.
- Go through the entire BPS Medical College vacancies.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the BPS Medical College application form.
- The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of mark sheets, age proof, educational qualification, etc.
- Submit the application form during the walk-in interview.
Address to submit the BPSGMC Senior Resident Application Form
Medical Superintendent Office, BPS GMC for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat.
Venue for walkin interview
Selection Procedure BPSGMC Senior Resident Posts
Candidates will provisionally be selected based on the interview.
Application Fee For BPSGMC jobs
|Reserved Categories (Haryana Domicile)||Rs. 250/-|
|Women Candidates (General)||Rs. 500/- (50% concession)|
|Women Candidates (Reserved)||Rs. 125/- (50% concession)|
|PH, PWD & ESM candidates||Exempted from fee|
BPSGMC Khanpur Recruitment Important Dates
- Interview date – 10th October 2023
Download the official BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 Notification.