Bhagat Pool Singh Government of Medical College Walkin Interview | Interview Date on 24th January 2020 @bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2020: Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical College for Women has invited applicants for 15 Senior Resident and 2 Demonstrator Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Haryana Govt Jobs can use this wonderful chance. Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical College Senior Resident Notification required candidates on a one-year tenure basis. If the candidate is liable and works efficiently then there is a chance of extension to the 2nd year also. The walkin interview for Bhagat Singh Pool Medical College Recruitment is on 21st January 2020 at 9:00 AM. Check the official BPS Medical College Khanpur official website for the BPS Medical College Notification eligibility details, age limit, etc.
Visit Jobads website for more Government Job Recruitments
Job Summary of BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical Collge for Women|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Job Designation||Senior Resident & Demonstrator|
|Salary||Rs.53000/- to Rs.69700/-|
|Age Limit||Refer the official notification|
|Job Location||Khanpur Kalan, Haryana|
|Interview Date||24th January 2020|
For more Teaching jobs check Employment News regularly
Bhagat Pool Singh Government Medical College Jobs 2020
Interested candidates should check your eligibility and report at the given venue on 24th January 2020 at 9:00 AM. The applicants attending the BPS Medical college walkin interview after the reporting time will not be allowed. Only those whose final results have been announced in an interview as on the date of the walk will be eligible.
BPSGMC Senior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
- The applicant who is applying for BPS Medical College Recruitment should be a post-graduate in their allied/concerned field.
- Check the official notification for further details.
- As per the rules of PGIMS, Rohtak.
Note: The Eligibility criteria regarding age, qualification, experience and other terms & conditions, status or vacancy will be considered according to rules of PGIMS, Rohtak.
BPSGMC Senior Resident Vacancies 2020-21
For BPSGMC Senior Resident Jobs
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Obst. & Gyane||02|
|Skin & V.D||01|
For BPSGMC Demonstrator Posts
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
Check the official notification for the category wise vacancies
Steps to apply for BPS Medical college Posts
- Visit the BPS Medical College website @bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
- Click the recruitment tab.
- You will find the BPSGMC Senior Resident notification.
- Go through the entire BPS Medical college vacancies.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the BPS Medical college application form.
- The application form should be accompanied by the attested copies of mark sheets, age proof, educational qualification, etc.
- Submit the application form during the walk-in-interview.
Selection Procedure BPSGMC Senior Resident Posts
Candidates will provisionally be selected based on the interview.
Application Fee For BPSGMC jobs
- No Fee
BPSGMC Khanpur Recruitment Important Dates
- Interview date – 24th January 2020