BSAH Recruitment 2024 | 29 Posts | Closing Date – 3rd January 2024 | Apply Online @ bsah.delhi.gov.in
BSAH Junior Resident Recruitment 2024: Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has recently announced a Job Notification for the year 2024. There are a total of 29 posts available for the position of Junior Resident. The BSAH Junior Resident Recruitment 2024 presents a remarkable opportunity for medical professionals to contribute to the healthcare sector in the city of New Delhi.
The application process has begun recently. Hence, eligible candidates can complete online application submission before the deadline. For detailed information and the application procedure, contenders can read this article completely or visit the official website @ health.delhigovt.nic.in.
To stay up to date, visit our website Jobads frequently.
Overview Of The Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Notification 2024
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|3rd January 2024
|Walkin Interview Date
|8th, 9th January 2024
|Mode of Application
BSAH Junior Resident Vacancy 2024
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply should possess with MBBS from a recognized university or institution.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
BSAH Junior Resident Jobs 2024 – Age Limit
The age of the candidates should be a maximum of 30 years.
The selection process for BSAH Junior Resident Recruitment 2024 involves a Walkin Interview.
BSAH Junior Resident Openings Salary
The pay Scale shall be in accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
Steps to Apply for BSAH Recruitment 2023-2024
Aspirants are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the BSAH Delhi Jr Resident Recruitment 2023-2024.
- Firstly, go to the official BSAH website @ https://bsamch.ac.in
- Search for the Junior Resident Job Notification in the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Click on it and Download it to View the BSAH Junior Resident Job Notification 2024.
- Verify your eligibility and go for further steps
- Click on the registration/ Application form
- Equip all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fees as per your category if applicable
- Finally, submit and take the printout of your filled application
Date of interview
1. For the posts of JR(MBBS) – 08.01.2024 ( NAME INITIAL A TO N)
1. For the posts of JR(MBBS) – 09.01.2024 ( NAME INITIAL O TO Z)
Download the BSAH Junior Resident Notification 2024 PDF