CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published a notification for to hire the candidates for posts of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant. At present CBSE Notification 2019, there is a total of 357 vacancies are available. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for CBSE Jr Assistant Vacancies 2019. The starting date to apply for CBSE vacancies 2019 is 15th November 2019 and the last date to submit the applications will be 16th December 2019.
Visit Jobads website to get know more jobs
By reading this entire article to know the details about the Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2019, Eligibility, Age limitations, Selection process and important dates and more.
Sketch Of CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Advt Number: CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./FA/01/2019/
Vacancy count: 357
Job Designation: Jr Assistant, Steno, Jr Assistant, JHT, Jr Accountant & Other Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 15th November 2019
Last date to submit: 16th December 2019
Official Website: http://cbse.nic.in/
Job Location: All Over India
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
Salary Details: As per the Rules of the Organization
Focus On Employment News
CBSE Recruitment 2019 | Eligibility Criteria For CBSE Jr Assistant Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For CBSE Assistant Secretary Jobs 2019
- Job aspirants who have completed their B.Tech, MCA, 12th from a recognized Board or University.
- For more clear information candidates must check the CBSE Jr Assistant Notification 2019.
CBSE Jr Accountant Previous Year Papers
- Assistant Secretary – 40 Years
- Analyst (IT) – 35 Years
- Stenographer – 27 Years
- To know clear information about age relaxation candidates refer to the official notification.
CBSE Vacancies 2019 | CBSE Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2019
As per the CBSE notification 2019, a number of 357 vacancies are allocated for this job role.
- Assistant Secretary – 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT) – 7
- Analyst (IT) – 14
- Junior Hindi Translator – 8 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 60
- Stenographer – 25
- Accountant – 6
- Junior Assistant – 204
- Junior Accountant – 19
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form @ cbse.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education Board inviting online applications. Other modes of application will not be considered. And the last date for the submission of applications will be 16th December 2019.
How To Apply Steps For CBSE 2019 Vacancy
- Visit www.cbse.nic.in
- Click on CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Download and read the instructions in the pdf.
- Click to “Apply Online”
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- For Group- A posts:- Application Fees of Rs. 1500/- for each post.
- For Group- B & C posts:- Application Fees Rs. 800/- for each post.
- And for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee(s): NIL
- Written Exam and Interview
CBSE Assistant Secretary jobs 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply Online||15th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th December 2019|
CBSE Jr Assistant, Steno, Junior Accountant & Other Vacancies 2019 Notification Pdf