CDAC Bangalore Recruitment 2023 | 159 Project Engineer Posts | Apply Online @ cdac.in | Closing Date – 17th November 2023
CDAC Bangalore PE Recruitment 2023: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Bangalore has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Member Technical Staff (MTS), Scientific & Technical (S&T), Non-Scientific and technical (N S & T), and other posts. In total, there are a total of 159 vacancies available under these CDAC Bangalore PE jobs. B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA completed candidates are eligible to apply for these CDAC Bangalore Vacancies. So, interested aspirants can apply to this CDAC recruitment 2023 & attend the interview.
Our jobads.in will give you the updations of the latest Govt jobs in India.
Go through the below sections to know all the details of CDAC Bangalore PE Recruitment 2023 such as eligibility, the application process, and others.
Highlights of CDAC Bangalore PE Recruitment 2023
|Hiring Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Job Designation||Member Technical Staff (MTS), Scientific &Technical (S&T), Member Administrative Staff (MAS), Non Scientific & Technical (N S & T), Adjunct Faculty/ Visiting Faculty/ Part Time Trainer Posts|
|Job location||Silchar/ Guwahati/ Patna|
|Job category||Central Govt jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs 26,500/-|
|Selection process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Starting Date||28th October 2023|
|Closing Date||17th November 2023|
You can also check CDAC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Bangalore Jobs
- The applicants who completed their BE/ B-Tech./ Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application/ ME/ M. Tech or an equivalent degree as qualification are eligible to apply for these CDAC Bengaluru jobs.
- Furthermore, refer to the official site.
- Contenders willing to apply for CDAC MTS Vacancies and other posts should have 35 years as of the last date of submission of application.
CDAC Bengaluru PE Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Member Technical Staff (Regular posts) – Below Group A, Technical (S & T)||4|
|Member Administrative Staff – Below Group A, Non-Scientific & Technical (N S & T)||6|
|Senior Project Engineer||25|
|Project Support Staff||8|
|Adjunct / Visiting Faculty / Part-Time Trainers||22|
Steps To Apply For CDAC Bengaluru Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, applicants have to log on to the site – www.cdac.in
- Click on the careers tab on the home page.
- Find out the CDAC Bangalore PE Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the entire notification.
- Verify your eligibility status.
- If the eligibility is satisfied, apply to these Project Engineer Posts.
- Open the application form link.
- Fill out the application with all the details.
- Finally, submit the application forms.
- Written Test/ Interview
Initial CTC Rs.3.00 LPA – Rs.22.9 LPA based on the post-qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norm.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.590/- is payable for applying for the posts(for MTS and MAS posts only). No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from the application fee.
- No application fee for Contract on Consolidated Pay and Adjunct Faculty posts.