Central Railway Recruitment 2023 | 62 Group C & D Posts | Last Date – 17.10.2023 | Download CR Notification @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Group C D Recruitment 2023: Central Railway Recruitment Cell issued an Employment Notice No. RRC/CR/01/2023. It announces opportunities for 62 Group C and Group D positions under the Sports Quota for the year 2023-24. Individuals interested in joining the railway Sector should not miss this promising employment opportunity.
The online application process for Central Railway Group C D Recruitment 2023 has started from 18.09.2023. Therefore, interested candidates can start the submission of applications through the official website @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in. For detailed information and to apply for RRC Central Railway Jobs 2023, candidates can refer to the below sections.
Keep checking our website Jobads to get the latest updates.
Overview Of RRC Central Railway Notification 2023
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Employment Notice No||RRC/CR/01/2023|
|Post Names||Group C, Group D of Sports Quota 2023-24|
|No. of Posts||62|
|Application Starting Date||18th September 2023|
|Application Ending Date||17th October 2023 at 18:00 Hrs|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Trail, Physical Fitness|
|RRC Job Location||Mumbai|
|Official Site||cr.indianrailways.gov.in (or) rrccr.com|
RRC Central Railway Group C D Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Aspirants should pass a 10th/ 12th/ Degree from a recognized board or university to apply for Central Railway Group C D Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly check the advertisement for educational details.
Check out the Employment News Of The Month page for more Notifications
Age Limit – RRC CR Sports Quota Vacancies 2023
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as of 1st January 2024.
- RRC CR Sports Quota Jobs Recruitment process will be done on the basis of Trial, Qualification & Sports Achievement
RRC Central Railway Group C D Jobs Salary
The selected candidates will get a salary in the 7th CPC pay matrix
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ ExServicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/Minorities* and Economic Backward Class
- Only Online mode applications will be accepted
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2023
- Go to the website @ www.rrccr.com
- Find and open the notification “Online Recruitment against open advertisement Sports Quota for the year 2023-24”
- Read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then continue to apply online.
- Find & click on the Apply Online link for the above-mentioned posts.
- If you are a new user, then register first otherwise you may log in to your account and then start applying.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take the print of the application form