Collector Office Kondagaon Vacancies 2021 | 117 Jobs | Last Date 23/11/2021 | Apply online @ kondagaon.gov.in
Collector Office Kondagaon Recruitment 2021: Office of the Collector Kondagaon has announced a notification for the Assistant Grade-3 Peon vacancies. As per the Collector Office Kondagaon Notification, a total of 117 vacant posts are allocated on a contract and on a consolidated pay basis. The Collector Office Kondagaon Recruitment offers a great opportunity for 5th class, 10+2 pass, and freshers. The officials of Collector Office Kondagaon have invited online applications.
Therefore, interested and eligible people can apply to these posts through the official website www.kondagaon.gov.in. However, the starting date for submitting the online applications is 1st November 2021. We advised aspirants to read this article for details like Collector Office Kondagaon Jobs 2021, Eligibility, Age limit, Salary, Application Process, Selection Process, Application fee, Official Notification Download, and more.
Keep checking our jobads website for more latest job updates
Short Information About Office of the Collector Kondagaon Notification 2021
|Hiring Organisation||Office of the Collector Kondagaon|
|Post Names||Class III (Assistant Grade-3) and Class IV (Peon)|
|Job location||Kondagaon, Chhattisgarh|
|Vacancy count||117 Posts|
|DHS Ranchi Job category||Government Jobs|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Starting Date For Application||1st November 2021|
|Closing Date||23rd November 2021|
Check the latest Employment news
Collector Office Kondagaon Vacancy Details 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Class IV (Peon)||107|
|Class III (Assistant Grade-3)||10|
Important Dates – Collector Office Kondagaon Recruitment
|Notification Date||27th October 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01 November 2021|
|Closing Date||23 November 2021|
|Exam Date (Assistant Grade 3)||02 January 2021|
- Contenders who are applying for Class III (Assistant Grade-3) posts must have passed the 10+2 examination from the recognized Board of Education or University or Institution.
- Also, it is necessary to have a typing speed of 5000 key depressions per hour of Hindi on the computer.
- And for Class IV (Peon) posts, 5th Class passed candidates are eligible as per the Collector Office Kondagaon Recruitment 2021 Notification.
The age limit of the people who are going to apply for Collector Office Kondagaon Peon Recruitment 2021 should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years as of 1st January 2021.
Collector Office Kondagaon Salary Details
Post-wise salary information is given in the below table.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Class IV (Peon)||Pay Scale 4750-7440+1300 Grade, Pay Level-1|
|Class III (Assistant Grade-3)||Pay Scale 5200-20200+1900 Grade, Pay Level-4|
Collector Office Kondagaon Selection Process
For the Collector Office Kondagaon Recruitment, the candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Document Verification.
Note: Check detailed advertisement for more details of the selection process.
- The application submission fees for candidates belong to GENERAL Category – Rs. 350/-
- Form submission fees for aspirants who belong to OBC – Rs. 250/-
- And for ST/ SC/ PWD candidates application fee – Rs 200.
How to Apply @ kondagaon.gov.in
Firstly, all candidates should visit the official website – kondagaon.gov.in
Click on Recruitments under the homepage’s notices section.
Find the Collector Office Kondagaon Peon notification link.
Read it carefully and start to apply online if you are eligible.
Fill in the required details for the application process.
- Now you must upload the relevant papers, such as your photo, signature, and educational credentials as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and go for the final step.
- Submit it and take a printout of the completed Collector Office Kondagaon Peon jobs application form for further assistance.
|Collector Office Kondagaon Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Available Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|