CVPPL Recruitment 2019 | 18 Apprentice Posts | Apply Online & Offline | Last date 15th November 2019 @ cvppindia.com
CVPPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. The candidates who completed their Diploma/ Degree are eligible to apply for these CVPPL Apprentice Recruitment. This is a wonderful chance for the candidates who are willing to make their career in CVPPL. Willing aspirants can apply to these CVPPL jobs from 25th October 2019 onwards. The last date to apply for these CVPPL Apprentice jobs is 15th November 2019.
Note: Last date Extended to 15th November 2019 from 04th November 2019.
Keep on visiting jobads to know more State/ Central Govt job alerts
Overview Of CVPPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Apprentice posts|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Basic Pay||Rs 10500/- to Rs 12000/-|
|Selection process||Merit list|
|Last date of Application submission Online||15th November 2019|
|Offline application submission date||22nd November 2019|
You can also check CVPPL Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2019
- The aspirants who completed their Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for these CVPPL vacancies.
- 2017, 2018, 2019 passed outs are suitable to apply for these Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd jobs.
- The minimum age limit is 14 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
CVPPL Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd Apprentice Jobs
CVPPL invites both Online and Offline applications for the filling up posts of Apprentice. So, interested aspirants can apply to these CVPPL Apprentice vacancies. Wannabes can apply for these Apprentice posts on or before 15th November 2019. Follow the below steps to apply for these CVPPL Apprentice recruitment 2019.
Steps To Apply For CVVPL Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official site – cvppindia.com
- Click on the career tab.
- Find out the CVPPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read complete information.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply to these CVPPL Apprentice posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the needed documents.
- Submit the filled application.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Send the application to the mentioned address.
Sr. Manager (HR),
CVPP [P] Ltd,
Chenab Jal Shakti Bhawan,
Opposite Saraswati Dham, Railhead Complex,
Jammu (J&K) – 180012.
- Through Merit list
- Last date to submit the application: 15th November 2019
- Closing Date Of Hard copy submission: 22nd November 2019
CVPPL Apprentice Notification 2019 PDF