DAHVS Mizoram Recruitment 2022 | 52 Vacancies | Last Date – 21-11-2022 | Download DAHVS Mizoram Notification @ ahvety.mizoram.gov.in
DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Recruitment 2022: Latest DAHVS Mizoram Notification has been released for filling 52 vacancies from the Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department. The authorities have announced the vacancies for Veterinarian, and Para Veterinarian posts. The authorities of DAHVS Mizoram are inviting offline Applications from eligible candidates to apply for this DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Recruitment 2022.
Therefore, from 18th October 2022, interested candidates can apply for the DAHVS Mizoram Jobs 2022 on or before the last date i.e., 21st November 2022. Through this article, we are providing all the details about the DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Openings 2022 like Age limit, Education qualification, Selection process, Application Forms, Notification link, and DAHVS Mizoram Salary details.
Do subscribe to JobAds website to get the latest updates
Latest Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Mizoram Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Mizoram|
|Post Name||Veterinarian, and Para Veterinarian|
|Advertisement No.||A.22017/ 2/ 2022 – DTE(AH & V)/ EST|
|No. of Posts||52 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||18th October 2022|
|Application Ending Date||21st November 2022|
DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Go through the Employment News for more Govt Jobs
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSC & AH) degree and registration with the Mizoram State Veterinary Council or Veterinary Council of India.
- Working knowledge of the Mizo language at least Middle School standard is also required for DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Recruitment 2022.
- Basic knowledge of Computer application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of the NationalInstitute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or
- Diploma in Computer Application/ Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognized by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education.
- HSLC with a pass in VFA Training Course (Elementary Course of A.H. & Veterinary Service) from any Govt. recognized institution.
- Working knowledge of the Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Jobs Age Limit
- The candidate’s age limit should be between 21 years to 35 years on the closing date of receipt of the application form.
- And, the candidate’s upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
DAHVS Mizoram Jobs Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Veterinarian||Rs. 50,000/- per Month fixed|
|Para Veterinarian||Rs. 20,000/- per Month fixed|
DAHVS Mizoram Jobs Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates can apply to the mentioned posts for implementation of the Livestock Health and Disease control scheme under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme for a period of one year which may extendable. The filled-out hard copy application form must submit to the below-given address on or before the closing date.
Address to send the DAHVS Mizoram Application Form:
Report to the Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary.
Download The DAHVS Mizoram Veterinarian Notification 2022