DLSC Secretary Recruitment 2019: District Level Selection Committee, West Bengal recently released the latest employment news of the week. There are in total 62 vacancies for Block Informatics Officer, Samiti Education Officer, Nirman Sahayak, Executive Assistant, Secretary in DLSC Secretary Notification. Candidates who qualified their HSC/ Diploma/ Degree from any recognized board those candidates are eligible for this DLSC Secretary Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can start applying for DLSC Nirman Sahayak Recruitment form 05th March 2019. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can utilize this opportunity. To know more details regarding this DLSC Secretary Jobs read the article which is given below.
Eligibility Criteria For DLSC Secretary Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organisation||District Level Selection Committee|
|Advt no||No. DLSC/PS/GP/Malda/01/294/P Dt: 01/03/2019|
|Job Designation||Block Informatics Officer, Samiti Education Officer, Nirman Sahayak, Executive Assistant, Secretary|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Job category||State Govt|
|Selection process||Written Test/ Viva Voce|
|Starting date of application form||05th March 2019|
|Valid Through||05th April 2019|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 40,500/-|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
People who are looking to find more Government jobs in India can go through this link.
District Level Selection Committee Notification 2019
The gateway of North Bengal, Malda, once the capital of Gour-Banga with its 3456 sq km lay of the land classified into Tal, Diara, and Barind awaits the advent of tourists and people of archaeological interest with its wealth to be enjoyed and its huge potential to be explored. DLSC Notification has created 62 vacancies for various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon the Written test and Voce test for DLSC Secretary Recruitment 2019. People who are in search of the latest Employment news of this week go through this link.
Aspirants who are in search of Jobs in DLSC can grab this opportunity. Job seekers who are willing to apply for DLSC Secretary Vacancies should apply on or before 05th April 2019. Follow this page, will provide the essential information of the DLSC Executive Assistant Recruitment 2019.
DLSC Secretary Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For DLSC Nirman Sahayak Jobs
- Applicants must have to possess HSC/ Diploma/ Degree from a recognised university to apply for DLSC Secretary Recruitment.
- Go through the official notification for more details regarding educational qualification.
Age Limit For DLSC Secretary Job Openings
- Candidates should age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
- Refer to the official notification for more details regarding age relaxation.
DLSC Executive Assistant Vacancy Details
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Panchayat Samiti Level|
|Samiti Education Officer||01|
|Block Informatics Officer||02|
|Gram Panchayat Level|
DLSC Secretary 2019 Application Form @ malda.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this DLSC Block Informatics Officer Notification through online using the official website malda.gov.in. We enclosed some steps to apply for the DLSC Samiti Education Officer Recruitment.
Steps To Apply For DLSC Executive Assistant Jobs
- Visit the official website – malda.gov.in
- Search for the Malda DLSC Secretary Recruitment 2019 and download it.
- Read the entire notification and click on “Apply Online” if you are eligible.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields and make the application fee payment through online.
- Upload photo & signature in the prescribed format.
- Cross check the details once again before submitting the DLSC Nirman Sahayak Vacancies 2019.
- Take the printout of the District Level Selection Committee Online Application Form for further use.
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Samiti Education Officer||Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/-|
|Block Informatics Officer||Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/-|
|Nirman Sahayak||Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/-|
|Executive Assistant||Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/-|
|Secretary||Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/-|
Go through JobAds to get the more latest job updates.
|Starting Date||05th March 2019|
|Closing Date||05th April 2019|