DMHO Srikakulam Recruitment 2022 | 144 Vacancies | Download Notification @ srikakulam.ap.gov.in | Last Date – 20th August 2022
DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Recruitment 2022: Hello Jobads viewers!! Are you looking for Andhra Pradesh job notifications? If yes, pay attention to this article. District Medical and Health Officer, Srikakulam has released an advertisement regarding the recruitment of various posts on a contract basis. According to the DMHO Srikakulam Job Notification, this recruitment is for the Lab Attendant, Lab Technician, Office Subordinate, Pharmacist Grade -2, Physiotherapist, Plumber, and Sanitary workers – Watchmen & Various positions.
At present, there are a total of 144 vacancies are available in this DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Recruitment 2022. So, Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply to these DMHO Srikakulam FNO Jobs from 05th August 2022. Moreover, we advised you to check the Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, DMHO Pay Scale, and Job Profile, and complete DMHO Srikakulam FNO Notification before going to apply.
Keep on visiting this site @Jobads for Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result, etc.
Job Details Of District Medical and Health Officer, Srikakulam Notification 2022
|Name Of The Organization||District Medical and Health Officer, Srikakulam|
|Advt. no||1407/ DM & HO/ RECRUITMENT/ 2022|
|Job Designation||Lab Attendant, Lab Technician, Office Subordinate, Pharmacist Grade -2, Physiotherapist, Plumber, and Sanitary workers – Watchmen & Various Posts|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job location||Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Process Starting Date||05th August 2022|
|Closing Date to Submit||20th August 2022|
Find the Latest here: Employment News
DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Vacancies 2022
From the below table, you can get the post-wise vacancy details for DMHO Srikakulam FNO Recruitment 2022.
- Anaesthesia Technician – 06
- Audiometry Technician – 04
- Bio Medical Technician – 02
- Counsellor/ MSW Gr-II – 02
- Dental Technician – 03
- Radiographer – 11
- ECG Technician – 06
- Electrician – 04
- Emergency Medical Technician – 03
- General Duty Attendants – 39
- Medical Record Technician – 01
- Lab Attendant – 07
- Lab Technician – 15
- Office Subordinate – 05
- Pharmacist Grade-II – 15
- Physiotherapist – 02
- Plumber – 06
- Sanitary workers – Watchmen – 13
- Total Vacancies: 144
DMHO Srikakulam Educational Qualifications
According to DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Notification, people should have completed Intermediate with science Groups and 2 years Diploma, B.Sc/ Diploma, BA social work/ BSW/ MA social work/ MSW, CRA/ DRGA/ DMIT Course, SSC, ITI, DMLT or B.Sc (MLT), D.Pharma/ B.Pharma, Bachelors Degree, and Certificate Courses.
Note: For more information kindly refer to the official DMHO notification.
As of 1st July 2022, we can say that the applicant’s age for DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Jobs should be followed as,
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 36 Years
Selection Procedure For DMHO Srikakulam Vacancies
The higher officials will follow the below steps to select the candidates for DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Recruitment 2022.
- Merit in Education Qualification
- Examination Test
- Documents Verification
DMHO Srikakulam FNO Vacancies Salary
Salary will be given to the recruited candidates will be Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 37,640/-.
Steps To Apply for DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- First, open the official website of DMHO Srikakulam i.e., srikakulam.ap.gov.in
- Click on Notices and then tap the Recruitment button.
- There you will find the Notification for DMHO Srikakulam Lab Technician Recruitment 2022 and download it.
- Read the complete information and download the application form if eligible.
- Fill out the application form and attach the document copies.
- Pay the application fee (If necessary).
- Finally, submit the application form to the below address before the last date.
Office of DMHO, Srikakulam
- For OC candidates – Rs.250/-
- And, SC/ ST/ BC/ Physically challenged candidates are Exempted to pay the Application Fee.