DXC Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019: DXC Technology India Private Limited conducting a walkin interview to fill Assistant BPS vacancies. Interested aspirants can attend for DXC walkin interview in Bangalore. DXC officials recruit people for BPO operations. This DXC walkin interview will be conducted on 19th February 2019. So candidates utilize this opportunity and attend DXC walkin drive without any fail. Job aspirants who have completed Degree those are eligible for this Latest jobs in DXC. To know more information regarding this DXC Assistant BPS walkin 2019 like eligibility, pay scale, walkin details and selection process read the below article completely. Also, find the latest job updates from our Jobads website regularly.
Overview of DXC Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019
|Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant BPS|
|Qualification||B.Com/ BBM/ BBA/ BA/ B.Sc/ Any other Degree|
|Industry||BPO/ Call Centre/ ITES|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Walk-in Date||19th February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Description of DXC Walkin Interview 2019
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients in India harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology in India is technical expertise and a gold standard for process maturity and quality. This company inviting candidates for a walkin drive which is going to conduct in Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Degree can grab the Latest DXC jobs in Bangalore. So aspirants who are looking for the Assistant BPS jobs in Bangalore those people utilize this opportunity and attend the DXC Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019.
Candidates who are having Excellent Communication Skills in English are eligible for DXC Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019. Only freshers are desirable for this DXC vacancies. Selected candidates are responsible for Customer service orientation. Effective management of correspondence/ queries, Funds Allocation and reconciliation, Managing the best overall client account status and Ability to work under pressure while delivering desired results are the responsibilities of DXC Assistant BPS.
Also, Check Private Jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Walkin Drive 2019
- Candidates who have completed B.Com/ BBM/ BBA/ BA/ B.Sc/ Any other Degree with a minimum of 50% Aggregate from any recognized university are eligible to apply for this DXC Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019.
- Only Freshers are eligible for this DXC BPO Walkin jobs.
- Aspirants who are having Excellent Communication Skills are desirable for the latest BPO jobs in Bangalore.
Required Skills For DXC Walkin Interview in Bangalore
- Candidates should have effective management of correspondence/queries.
- Funds Allocation and reconciliation.
- Contenders should manage the client account status.
- Ability to learn faster.
- Should have eye for detail with good analytical skill.
- Aspirants should be Flexible, highly motivated & Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure while delivering desired results.
- Documentation and Reporting skills.
- Should be comfortable to work in any shifts. In some circumstances, the candidate should able to work for night shifts also those are required for these DXC job openings.
- Candidates should collect the due balances and timely settlement.
- Aspirants who have good command over Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.) are eligible for this DXC vacancies.
Selection Process For DXC Jobs in Bangalore
The selection process for the DXC Walkin Interview in Bangalore will be based on
Required Documents Need to Carry for DXC Job Openings
- Candidates who are interested in this DXC Walkin Drive in Bangalore 2019 those people need to carry an updated resume.
- Original Government ID proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License etc.,
- Educational records for 10th, 12th, Diploma or Graduation along with the hard copies.
Walkin Details of DXC Assistant BPS Jobs
Walkin date – 19th February 2019
Timings of Walkin – 11 AM to 12 PM
Venue Details of DXC Jobs in Bangalore
Xchanging Tower SJR I-Park,
EPIP Area, Whitefield,
Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Bangalore – 560066