Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Exciting News For All Job Aspirants!!! Recently Eastern Railway has published a notification with new dates to recruit the candidates for the ACT Apprentice Posts. Overall, there are 2792 vacancies are available. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for Eastern Railway Jobs through online mode. This a big and good opportunity for all the job seekers. And candidates who have passed 10th, 12th from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Openings 2020. From 5th March 2020 to 4th April 2020 candidates must submit the Eastern Railway Online Applications.
Subscribe to our Jobads website
Overview Of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Eastern Railway
Vacancy count: 2792
Job Designation: ACT Apprentice
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 5th March 2020
Salary Details: According to the Norms of the Organization
Last Date to Submit: 4th April 2020
Selection Process: Merit
Official Website: https://er.indianrailways.gov.in/
Job Location: Kolkata
Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2020
Eastern Railway has inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the apprentice vacancies. As per the notification, there is a total of 2792 vacancies are allocated for the apprentice job role. Job hunters who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt Jobs can grab this golden opportunity. The selection will be based on merit. Via online mode only candidates must submit the applications. Other modes of application will not be considered. And the last date to submit the Eastern Railway Applications will be 4th April 2020. For more details follow to read this entire article.
Eligibility Criteria Of Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
Educational Qualification For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for apprentice vacancies.
- Kindly visit the official Eastern Railway Apprentice notification for eligibility.
Age Limit For Eastern Railway Apprentice Posts 2020
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 15 – 24 years
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- PWD candidates – 10 years
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2020
This below table shows tge complete vacancy details
|Name of Trade||No of Posts|
|Ref.& AC Mech.||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMT M)||09|
|Mech. Ref. & AC||35|
|Ref.& AC Cond. Mech.||6|
|Welder (G & E)||68|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||5|
|Welder (G & E)||220|
Railway RRC ER Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020
Eastern Railway Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. The Closing date of online applications will be 13th March 2020. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for Eastern Railway recruitment.
Easy Steps To Apply For Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- Refer to the official website – www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Download the Eastern Railway notification.
- Read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Check the eligibility for the posts.
- Eligible candidates click to apply for the posts.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and submit the form.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates – Nil
The selection process for this recruitment will be based on
- Starting Date To Apply: 5th March 2020
- Last Date To Submit: 4th April 2020