GSRTC Clerk Recruitment 2019: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has announced a new recruitment notification. To recruit the qualified candidates for the positions of Clerk, Traffic Controller, Junior Assistant, Traffic Inspector & other posts. At present GSRTC Notification, a total of 245 vacancies are available. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for GSRTC Clerk Jobs on or before the lase closing date i.e 10th July 2019. Through online mode, only aspirants may apply for these GSRTC vacancies. And the starting date to apply GSTRC Online Applications is 26th June 2019.
Stay Tuned On Employment news of the month
In this article, we provide the complete details of GSRTC Clerk Eligibility criteria, GSRTC jobs age limit, GSRTC Clerk Selection process, application fee, important dates, apply link and more.
Summary Of GSRTC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
Job Designation: Clerk, Traffic Controller, Junior Assistant, Traffic Inspector & other posts
Vacancy count: 245
Employment Type: Full – Time
Application Mode: Online
Salary Details: As per the Govt Norms
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 26th June 2019
Job Location: Gujarat
Last Date to Submit: 10th July 2019
Selection Process: Written or Interview
Official Website: gsrtc.in
Kindly check jobads.in website
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For GSRTC Traffic Controller Jobs
- Candidates who are willing to apply for GSRTC Clerk jobs check the official notification to get clear information.
Age Limit For GSRTC Clerk Vacancies
- Aspirants age limit must be as per the Govt Rules and regulations. And also check age relaxation.
GSRTC Traffic Controller, Junior Assistant, Traffic Inspector, Clerk Vacancy Details
According to the GSRTC Traffic Controller Notification, a total of 245 vacancies are available.
- Clerk: 93 Posts
- Traffic Controller: 65
- Junior Assistant: 29
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: 21
- Traffic Inspector: 22
- Junior Accountant: 15
GSRTC Online Form 2019 @ gsrtc.in
Gujarat Officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. So candidates may submit the online forms on or before the last date. And the ending date for the submission of applications is 10th July 2019. Below we mentioned simple steps to apply for GSRTC Clerk Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Easy Steps To Apply For GSRTC Junior Assistant Jobs
- Refer to the official website – gsrtc.in
- Candidates click on recruitment under the homepage.
- Search for GSRTC Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Download the GSRTC notification.
- Click to apply online.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Once again check the details before click to submit.
- Lastly, submit the GSRTC application & take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
- Refer to the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Notification regarding the application fee details.
The selection process for this GSTRC Traffic Inspector Recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Written or Interview
GSRTC Clerk Jobs – Dates To Mind
- Stating Date To Apply Online Forms: 26th June 2019
- And the last date to submit the Forms: 10th July 2019