HPCL Recruitment 2023 | 100 Apprentice Trainees Jobs | Last Date – 14th January 2023 | Download HPCL Apprentice Notification @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued a new job notification. As per the Apprentice Act 1961, it is going to recruit candidates for Graduate Apprentice Trainees Posts in various disciplines. HPCL Notification 2023 states that there are 100 vacancies that will be filled by the officials of HPCL. Job seekers who are searching for Central Govt Jobs in the Mumbai location can utilize this golden opportunity.
The officials of HPCL invite applications through online mode to apply for PCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Therefore, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply from 7th January 2023 through the HPCL portal www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Continue reading this article to know about HPCL Apprentice Notification 2023 details like eligibility criteria, HPCL Apprentice vacancies, age limit, application link, etc.
Stay tuned for further Employment News updates.
Check Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Notification 2023 Details Here
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Post Names||Graduate Apprentice|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|HPCL Job Location||Mumbai|
|Application Process Starting Date||7th January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||14th January 2023|
|Official Site||portal.mhrdnats.gov.in (or) hindustanpetroleum.com|
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Vacancy Details 2023
Candidates can know the vacancies announced for the particular post under HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023 from the below table.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
The candidates who are applying for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Jobs should meet the below eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants should have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University / Institution.
- Refer to the official HPCL Apprentice Notification 2023 for more educational qualification details.
Keep visiting the JobAds website regularly.
(Age Limit as of 07th January 2023)
- The minimum Age Limit for the applicants – is 18 yrs
- The applicant’s Maximum Age Limit should be – 25 yrs.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC-NC, and 10 years for PwBD.
HPCL Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official HPCL notification will be called for an Interview.
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment Stipend
- According to HPCL Notification 2023, the candidates who would be selected for Graduate Apprentice posts will be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/-
Process To Apply For HPCL Graduate Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 @ hindustanpetroleum.com
- Firstly, go to the official website – www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Graduate Apprenticeship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Mumbai”.
- Click on the advertisement.
- HPCL Notification will open. Read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate for HPCL Graduate Apprenticeship Jobs then you have continued to apply online.
- Enroll yourself on the NATS portal – www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After that, Log on using your USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Click on the Establishment name and select the “Apply” button.
- Fill out the form and submit the HPCL application.