HPPSC RFO Recruitment 2021 | 45 Range Forest Officer Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 19th April 2021 @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification on 23rd March (Tuesday) to fill Range Forest Officer posts. Through this Himachal Pradesh PSC RFO notification, a total of 45 vacancies are going to fill in the Himachal Pradesh Forest Department. So, the candidates who hold the Graduation degree in Science or Engineering are eligible to apply for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs. Hence, all the interested & qualified people can apply on or before 19th April 2021. Aspirants who are waiting for Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs can apply online from 23rd March 2021.
Also, check Today’s Himachal Pradesh Employment News
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Hiring Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Range Forest Officer Gazette Class II|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Advt No||7-I/3-2021 & 7-II/3-2021|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 15,100/- P.M|
|Selection process||Written test, Physical Standard|
|Starting Date For Application & Registration||23rd March 2021|
|Last Date For Online Application||19th April 2021|
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
HPPSC RFO Jobs – Educational Qualification
- Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree or any other equivalent in Science or Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for HPPSC Range Forest Officer posts.
- Check the official HPPSC notification pdf to know the more details
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancies – Age Limit
- The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age is 31 years as of 01st January 2021.
- Subscribe to our Jobads to get the latest Himachal Pradesh Govt job notifications.
|Candidates||Chest girth (cm)||Height (cm)|
|Male Candidates||79 cm||05 cm||163|
|Female Candidates||74 cm||05 cm||150|
HPPSC RFO Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
|Category||BCS (Forestry) 70%||Non- B.Sc. (Forestry) i.e. Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent in Science or Engineering) (30%)||Total Vacancies|
|EWS of HP||04||—||04|
|SC of HP||08||01||09|
|ST of HP||04||—||04|
|OBC of HP||06||01||07|
|Gen. ExServiceman of HP||02||02||04|
|Gen. Wards of Ex-Serviceman of HP||03||03||06|
|SC- ExServiceman of HP||01||—||01|
|SC-Ward of Ex-Serviceman of HP||—||01||01|
|ST ExServiceman of HP||01||—||01|
|OBC ExServiceman of HP||01||—||01|
Himachal Pradesh PSC Range Forest Officer Jobs – Selection Process
Officials will conduct the written test & physical efficiency test to select the desired candidates.
Himachal Pradesh PSC RFO Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
General Category / E.W.S. – Rs 400/-
SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL of HP State & Other – Rs 100/-
Ex-Servicemen/ Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P State – No fee
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Salary Package
Selected candidates for HPPSC RFO jobs will get Rs. 15,100/- P.M.
How To Apply For HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- First of all click on the link – hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Find out the HPPSC RFO notification on “what’s news”
- Check the details
- If your profile matches the mentioned eligibility then apply to these HPPSC Range Forest Officer posts
- Click on the apply online on the Home page
- Fill with all the details
- Upload all the required documents
- Finally, submit the application
- Take a printout of the HPPSC RFO application form for future use.
Application Starting date: 23rd March 2021
Closing Date of application: 19th April 2021
|HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 PDF||Download Here|
|HPPSC RFO Application Link||Apply Online|
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the salary package for Range Forest Officer posts in HPPSC?
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service will pay for RFO posts Pay band: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4800/- (G.P.)
(Fixed contractual amount Rs. 15,100/- P.M.)
2. Is any age relaxation is applicable for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs?
- Yes, age relaxation is applicable for other categories. But the candidates who are already in service of the Government on Adhoc or on a contract basis the maximum age is 42 years. For those candidates, age relaxation shall not be applicable.
3. From when I have to start applying for HPPSC RFO Jobs?
- 23rd March 2021 is the starting date AS per HPPSC Range Forest Officer notification.