HVF Avadi Recruitment 2023 | 320 Apprentice Vacancies| Closing Date: 16.12.2023 | Apply Online @ avnl.co.in
HVF Avadi Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi, Chennai has issued a Notification for filling up 320 Vacancies. These include Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, and Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices Posts under the Apprentice Act 1961 and Amendments. HVF Avadi Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is a significant opportunity for individuals to kickstart their careers in the Central Government Sector.
It is hereby notified that HVF Avadi accepts online applications from Indian Citizens. Furthermore, it is not necessary for applicants who have already applied through the Government of India portal to reapply. Therefore, interested candidates should begin the application process from the official website. Find comprehensive details including the HVF Avadi vacancies, eligibility criteria, notification PDF, important dates, and more, in this article.
Also, check out Employment News for more Sarkari Naukri Jobs
Overview Of The Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi, Chennai Notification 2023
|Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi, Chennai
|Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|16th December 2023
|Mode of Application
|Central Government Jobs
|HVF Job Location
|Merit List, Certificate Verification
HVF Avadi Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices
Category – I Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full-time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full-time) granted by a State Council or Board
of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology(Full-time) granted by a University in a relevant
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – III Non-Engineering Graduates Apprentices
- A Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Humanities such as BA/ B.Sc., / B.Com/ BBA/
BCA etc., (Regular – Full-time) granted by a Statutory University / Deemed University
in relevant discipline. – UGC approved
HVF Avadi Apprentice Jobs 2023 – Age Limit
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
To stay informed about the latest updates, please regularly visit the Jobads website.
HVF Avadi Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
- The Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) Shortlist of candidates based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at HVF, Avadi,
- Shortlisted contenders shall be intimated through their registered email ID.
HVF Avadi Jobs Salary Details
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- per month.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- per month.
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- per month.
Important Dates – HVF Avadi Apprentice Openings
- Online Application starting date: 16th November 2023
- The last date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply to “HEAVY VEHICLES FACTORY”: is 16th December 2023
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 27th December 2023
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: Jan 2024