HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021: Hello Aspirants !!! Here is a new announcement from Heavy Water Board. The board member of HWB released a recruitment notification for the Junior Translation Officer position to fill up to 06 vacancies. Therefore, the qualification required to apply for these HWB Jobs is a Master’s Degree in English or in Hindi from any recognized board. The Selection Process of this HWB Recruitment 2021 will be based on 2 Levels. One is Objective Test and another one is a Descriptive written test. To get a job in Heavy Water Board, the applicants have to qualify in those two levels. So, eligible candidates can apply for this HWB JTO Notification 2021 till the closing date 02nd August 2021.
Refer Jobads.in to know the latest job updates
Brief Details of HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||Heavy Water Board|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Designation||Junior Translation Officer|
|Qualification||Masters Degree in English/Hindi|
|No of Vacancies||06|
|Age Limit||Min 18 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Closing Date||02nd August 2021|
How to Apply for HWB Recruitment 2021
- The applicants have to open the Heavy Water Board official website – www.hwb.gov.in
- Find the Recruitments on the HWB Home Page.
- Click on Recruitments and open the recruitment advertisement.
- Locate the HWB Junior Translation Officer Notification 2021 and open the link to get the notification details.
- Once read the notification and download the JTO Application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes and also attach listed documents to the application form as mentioned on the HWB notification.
- Pay the application if necessary.
- Finally, send the JTO application form with documents to the mentioned address on or before the closing date.
Assistant Personnel Officer (R),
Heavy Water Board,
V.S. Bhavan, 4th floor,
Mumbai – 400 094
To download the HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021 PDF — << Click Here >>
Application Form — << Click Here >>