IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 | 1163 Specialist Officer CRP SPL IX Posts | Apply Online | Last Date 26th November 2019 @ ibps.in
** 1163 Specialist Officer CRP SPL IX Vacancies**
IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been released a notification regarding Specialist Officer CRP SPL IX posts. 1163 vacancies are advertised by IBPS to recruit SO Officers under various streams. Graduates/ Postgraduates are eligible to apply for these IBPS SO jobs. All interested candidates can apply for these IBPS Specialist Officer exam 2019 from 06th November 2019 onwards. The IBPS application form can be submitted online through the official site of IBPS i.e. ibps.in. This is a great opportunity for the candidates to make their career in Banking Sector. Hence, eligible candidates can apply before 26th November 2019.
***** IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification Out *****
Keep visiting Jobads to receive more Banking job alerts. All the details regarding IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, the application procedure, Preliminary exam dates and other important information furnished in the below sections.
IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Recruitment 2019 – 20 Summary
|Hiring Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Designation||Specialist Officer CRP SPL IX|
|Job category||Bank Jobs, Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Application Begins From||06th November 2019|
|Ending date of Application||26th November 2019|
Find out Today Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Specialist Officer CRP SPL IX Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who completed their Graduation/ Postgraduation in a relevant stream from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for these IBPS jobs,
- Refer to the official notification to know more details.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Banking norms.
IBPS SO SPL IX Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|IT Officer (Scale I)||76|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||670|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||310|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||60|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||20|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||27|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO Recruitment 2019
All interested candidates can check their eligibility before going to apply for these IBPS SO CRP SPL IX jobs. Candidates who are selected in the IBPS SO exam can be posted anywhere in India. Applicants can also get more information like IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Admit card, IBPS SO syllabus, IBPS Specialist Officer Previous papers, and IBPS results from our site. In the below sections we have provided some easy steps to apply for these IBPS SO CRP SPL IX vacancies.
Steps To Apply For IBPS Specialist Officer CRP SPL IX jobs
- Visit the official site – ibps.in
- Find out the IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read carefully to know the details.
- Check your eligibility.
- After ensuring your eligibility, apply to these IBPS SO CRP SPL IX posts.
- Click on New Registration for the new users.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all requisite enclosures like mark sheets, application fee receipts, photographs, and signature.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the IBPS SO Application form for further use.
Selection Process For IBPS Specialist Officer Posts
Officials of IBPS will select the candidates based on the
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
Application Fee For IBPS IT Officer Jobs
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs 100/-
- For Others – Rs 600/-
Let’s have a look at the below table to know the important dates for IBPS SO exam.
|Online Registration/Editing & submitting the Application form||06th November 2019 to 26th November 2019|
|Printing of Application||11th December 2019|
|Application fee||06th November 2019 to 26th November 2019|
|Downloading IBPS SO Admit Card||December 2019|
|Online Preliminary Exam||28th December 2019 and 29th December 2019|
|Online Main Exam||25th January 2020|