Indian Army Recruitment 2019 | 152 Religious Teacher Posts | Apply Online 29th October 2019 @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019: Indian Army has inviting applications from the eligible male candidates for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer or Religious Teacher. So the candidates who are willing to join in the Army can utilize this Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019. There are 152 vacancies are available for these Indian Army JCO jobs. Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible for these Indian Army jobs. So, interested male candidates can send their applications before 29th October 2019. Applications are starts from 30th September 2019.
To know the latest job updates check jobads regularly.
Go through the below sections to get all the details of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019, like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, and Religious Teacher notification pdf links.
Brief Sketch Of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Indian Army|
|Job Designation||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Job category||Central Govt jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||As per Indian Army norms|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Starting Date Application||30th September 2019|
|Last Date Of Application||29th October 2019|
You can also check Army Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2019
- The candidates who finished their graduation in any discipline are eligible for these Indian Army vacancies.
- Furthermore, details visit official site.
- The minimum a must be 25 years and the maximum age limit is 34 years.
Indian Army JCO Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||7|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||4|
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
Indian Army is going to recruit 152 Religious Teacher posts. So, interested applicants can apply for these Indian Army Religious Teacher jobs through online mode. Applicants have to possess the religious-related qualification. Aspirants have to meet medical standards. Candidates will be selected through written test. Selected candidates will undergo 06 weeks of a basic training program at BEG and center, Kirkee.
Steps To Apply For Indian Army RT Jobs
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official site – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Latest Rallys
- Find out the Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for these Indian Army JCO Posts.
- Open the application form.
- Fill the application with accurate information.
- Attach all needed certificates.
- Finally, send the Indian Army JCO Bharti applications.
Indian Army will select the candidates through written test.
Essential Physical Standards
|Chest (cm)||77 for all|
| Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes
Note: Provisions for extra time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrain
- Application Starting Date: 30th September 2019
- Last date for application submission: 29th October 2019
Indian Army JCO Notification 2019 PDF: Click Here
Official Site: Click Here