Apply Online | Indian Navy Sailor Job Openings 2021 | 2500 Sailor ( SSR, AA) Posts | Closing Date 25th October 2021
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Exciting news for the candidates who are waiting to serve the Nation. Indian Navy invites the young, energetic, and unmarried male candidates for the Sailor posts for (AA, SSR) [Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruits]. These Navy Vacancies are full-time jobs. The number of vacancies under this Indian Navy Sailor recruitment is 2500. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these Defence jobs from 16th October 2021. Aspirants who qualified for their 10+2 are eligible for this Indian Navy Job Openings. Aspirants can apply for these Indian Navy vacancies through online only. Read the below article for more detailed information on Indian Navy Notification 2021 like educational qualification, salary package, etc.
Also, Check the Employment news of this week
Details Of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment For Artificer Apprentice 2021
|Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Designation Name||Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit)|
|Number of Posts||2500|
|Job location||All over India|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations|
|Starting Date to submit Online Application||16th October 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25th October 2021|
Sailor Jobs in Indian Navy 2021 @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy is one of the most important armed forces in India. This works under the surface of the Ocean to protect our nations. The latest employment news of the week is the Indian Navy job notification 2021. Indian Navy released Official notification for the 2500 Sailor posts. These are the Central Government jobs. Interested candidates can apply for these Indian Navy jobs before 25th October 2021. The male candidates who are physically fit can apply for this Indian Navy Sailor recruitment. Applications that are submitted offline applications will not be considered. The selection process for the Indian Navy Recruitment is the computer-based examination, physical fitness test. The selected candidates need to work at various locations in India. The Indian Navy will provide all the facilities for the selected candidates.
Check More Government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Jobs 2021
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Openings
- Candidate must be qualified their 12th or Intermediate with at least 60% marks or above with maths, physics or one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the recognized institute in India.
- Kindly check the official notification for clear information.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Vacancies
- An applicant who born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive) are eligible for this Indian Navy Sailor recruitment.
- A candidate who clears the written exam will be called for the physical fitness test. This will be conducted under military doctors.
- Applicant must have a minimum 157 cm height and minimum chest expansion should be 5 cm.
For more details view the official notification.
Vacancy in Indian Navy
|Name of the Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Sailor (AA & SSR) – FEB 2022 Batch||2500|
For more job updates check Jobads site
How To fill Indian Navy Sailor Online Application @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
The aspirants can apply for this Indian Navy Sailor for AA jobs through online using the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 16th October 2021 to 25th October 2021.
Steps To Apply Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the desired advertisement link.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Click on Apply link.
- Fill in all your details in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
Selection Process For Indian Navy Vacancies
The candidates will be selected based on the,
- Computer-Based Examination,
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and
- Fitness in Medical Examinations
The written test is a computer-based exam. Candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the physical fitness test.
Payscale for Sailor Jobs in Indian Navy
- The selected candidate undergo for 9 weeks of training. In the training period, a candidate gets Rs. 14,600/- per month as a stipend.
- After completion of training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the defense pay. At that time they will get 21,700- 69,100 per month.
Important Dates For Indian Navy AA Sailor Jobs
- Starting date to apply online – 16th October 2021
- Last date to apply online for Indian Navy Sailor Notification – 25th October 2021
Download Official notification for Indian Navy Sailor jobs