IOB Recruitment 2022 | 21 Various Vacancies | Last Date: Within 15 Days | Download Indian Overseas Bank Application @ www.iob.in
IOB Faculty Recruitment 2022: The authorities of the Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) made an announcement for the recruitment of 21 vacant posts on a contract basis. These posts include Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attender posts at Nagapattinam, Tiruvarur, Perembalur, Tanjore, Tirunelveli, Ramanathapuram, Trichy, Karur, Pudukottai, Kanyakumari, Virudhunagar, etc. Candidates who are waiting for bank jobs may use this excellent opportunity and apply without fail.
The purpose of hiring candidates for Outsourced Staff positions is for “SNEHA” a Trust founded by Indian Overseas Bank. Therefore, the officials invite Applications for the IOB Faculty Recruitment 2022 must be submitted in Offline Mode. Interested candidates must submit the application form within 15 days from the date of the Advertisement. Further, we are providing all the details related to the Latest Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 in this article.
We suggest you follow us @ Jobads for more latest job updates.
Details Of the Latest Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Post Names||Outsourced Staff – Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender|
|No. of Posts||21 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||26th October 2022|
|Application Ending Date||Within 15 days from the date of the Advertisement (11th November 2022)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview, Demonstration/ presentation|
IOB Faculty Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications & Experience
The following Educational Qualifications are required to apply for IOB Faculty Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|Faculty||Aspirants must have completed a Graduate degree/Post Graduate degree like MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA In sociology /Psychology/BSC (Agri/Horticulture/Agri Marketing/BA etc.|
|Office Assistant||Should possess BSW/BA/BCOM to apply for IOB Office Assistant Recruitment|
|Attender||10th passed candidates are eligible to apply for IOB Attender Jobs.|
IOB Faculty Jobs Age Limit
- For all the posts, the age limit is between 22 – 40 years.
- Check the official Indian Overseas Bank notification for age relaxation details.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Selection Process for IOB Office Assistant Recruitment
- For the Faculty Post, the aspirants will be selected on the basis of the written test, Personal interview, and Demonstration/ presentation.
- The selection process for Office Assistant Post will be on the basis of the Personal Interview, and Written Test.
- And, for the Attender Post selection process is a Personal Interview.
IOB Attender Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- The application fee for the posts of Faculty and office assistant is Rs. 200/-.
- The applicant may visit any nearby branch of IOB and pay the amount OR Applicants may credit the required fees to the Sneha trust account by NEFT using the IFSC Code of IOB, Cathedral branch i.e., IOBA0000109
The Chief Manager, Financial Inclusion Department,
Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office. No. 763,
Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002.
Download The IOB Faculty Notification 2022
IOB Application Form 2022 For the post of FACULTY / OFFICE ASSISTANT/ATTENDER