IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has inviting online applications for the posts of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentice at its Locations in Eastern India like Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, West Bengal, & Assam. At present IOCL Notification 2019, there are 176 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Interested candidates can start to apply for IOCL Apprentice jobs through online mode. Applicants who are having the Engg Diploma, ITI, 10th qualifications qualification are eligible for IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Jobs. From 8th August 2019 to 18th August 2019 candidates may submit the online applications.
Go through Employment News
Candidates can get the details about Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs, Educational qualifications, Age limit, IOCL Vacancies, Selection Procedure, Apply Link & more.
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Sketch
Hiring Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Job Designation: Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentice
Vacancy count: 176
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Starting Date to Apply: 8th August 2019
Selection process: Written test & Interview
Job Location: All Over India
Salary Details: As Per Govt Norms
Last Date to Submit: 18th August 2019
Register Jobads website
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Engg Diploma, ITI, 10th completed candidates are eligible for IOCL vacancies
- Check the IOCL notification for educational qualifications.
IOCL Job Openings 2019 | IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Notification 2019
|State||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||Technician Apprentice||Trade Apprentice|
Age Limit IOCL Recruitment 2019
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 34 Years as on 31st July 2019
- Refer to the IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Notification for the age relaxation.
IOCL Technician Apprentice Jobs Online Application Form 2019
IOCL officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. So aspirants before the last date only may submit the application forms i.e 18th August 2019.
Important Steps To Apply For IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Check the official website – www.iocl.com
- Download the IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- If necessary pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of the form.
The selection process for this IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Written Test and
- Kindly check the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Notification 2019 for the application fee.
Dates To Remember
|Starting Date To Apply Online Applications||8th August 2019|
|And the Last Date To Submit The Application||18th August 2019|