AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online | Last date – 22nd March 2022
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services invites applications to recruit candidates for Veterinary Officer Posts. There is a total of 400 posts released for the applicants who hold a B.V.Sc degree from a recognized university. The aspirants who are interested in applying for Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for these Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services Jobs. Eligible candidates make sure to apply for the Karnataka Veterinary Officer Notification before the last date 22nd March 2022. Interested candidates are strictly advised to apply through online mode only. Before applying for the Karnataka Veterinary Officer Vacancy Check your eligibility, selection process, age limit, pay scale in the description below.
For more Government Job Notifications visit Jobads
Overview of Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
|Hiring Organisation||Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Veterinary Officer|
|Salary||Rs.52,650/- to Rs.97,100/-|
|Age Limit||Up to 35 years|
|Notification Released Date||8th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Kannada Language Test, Merit List, Documents Verification|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2022|
Get all the latest updates from Latest Employment News
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2022 @ ahvs.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Government has brought a new opportunity for those waiting for Veterinary Officer jobs in Karnataka. Interested and eligible applicants should apply for Karnataka AHVS Notification 2022 before the last date 22nd March 2022. The candidates will be selected based on the written test followed by an interview.
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Notification specifies the applicants who have completed their B.V.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Academic Qualification.
- The candidates applying for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Jobs should be below 35 years.
Age Relaxation shall be considered as follows:
- For CAT-2A,2B,3A,3B – 38years
- For CAT-1/SC/ST – 40years
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Vacancies 2022
|Post Name||Post Count|
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Application Form 2022
Candidates who met the eligibility criteria can apply for the Karnataka Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Recruitment before the last date 22nd March 2022. Interested candidates are allowed to submit the applications only through online mode.
Steps to apply for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Job Openings 2022
- First, kindly visit the official website of www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
- On the home page, you will find the Karnataka Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Notification.
- Read the entire Karnataka AHVS notification 2022.
- Verify your eligibility details for Karnataka AHVS Vacancies.
- If you are eligible for Karnataka AHVS Posts then click apply online.
- Fill in all the details in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents and photographs as directed.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally submit the form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
AHVS Karnataka is going to select the candidates on the basis of
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee of Karnataka Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Jobs
- For Unreserved: Rs.520/-
- For unreserved- No Fee
- The last date to apply is 22nd March 2022
Download the Official Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Notification 2022