KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2019 | 116 SR, JR, & Teaching Posts | Walkin on 26th December 2019 @ kimskarwar.kar.nic.in
KIMS Karwar Junior Resident Recruitment 2019: Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences is going to schedule walkin interview for various teaching posts. In total there are 116 vacancies are available under these KIMS Karwar Junior Resident jobs. The candidates who had MBBS Degree as qualification are eligible to apply for these KIMS Karwar Junior Resident jobs. So, interested aspirants can attend the walkin interview on 26th December 2019. KIMS Karwar Teaching application forms have to be submitted in the walkin venue. So the candidates who are in the search of Karnataka Govt Jobs can utilize these KIMS Karwar Junior Resident vacancies notification.
Keep on checking our jobads site to know more Teaching jobs in Karnataka. Find more details regarding KIMS Karwar jobs follow this entire page.
Details Of KIMS Karwar Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Designation||JR, SR, Teaching & other posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||As per norms|
|Walkin Date||26th December 2019|
You can also check Karnataka Govt Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences Notification 2019
- The candidates who completed their MBBS Degree from a recognized board are eligible to apply for these KRIMS jobs.
- Candidates have to check in the official notification.
KIMS Karwar Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|TB & Chest Medicine||3|
|Professor/ Super specialists||6|
KIMS Karwar Teaching Jobs Walkin details
Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conduct walkin interviews for the recruitment of teaching & other posts. So, interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 26th December 2019. Aspirants have to register their names before the interview on 26th December 2019.
Steps To Apply For KIMS Karwar Junior Resident Job Openings
- Visit the official site – kimskarwar.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Notifications.
- Find out the KIMS Karwar Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check all the details.
- If you are eligible then apply to these KIMS Karwar Junior Resident posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all the needed certificates.
- Finally submit the applications before the interview.
Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar.
- Walkin date: 26th December 2019