Madras University Recruitment 2022 | 44 Research Fellow Jobs | Final Date – 14.03.2022 | Download Application @ unom.ac.in
Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment 2022: University of Madras (UNOM) has issued an advertisement for the Research Fellow posts. There are a total of 44 vacancies are present under Chepauk Campus, Marina Campus, Guindy Campus & Taramani Campus. The officials of Madras University will collect the application forms through offline mode only. Therefore, candidates who are currently doing research under non-stipendiary or new candidates willing to do a Ph.D. for University Research Fellowship can apply. Interested and desirable candidates can apply offline for Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 by postal from 2nd March 2022. In the below sections, we will cover full details on the latest Madras University vacancies, age limit, pay scale, etc. Job seekers can download the Madras University application form PDF from the official website @ www.unom.ac.in or from the below provided link.
Refer to Employment News for the upcoming Free Job Alerts
Details Of University of Madras Research Fellow Notification 2022 | UNOM Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Madras University|
|Post Names||University Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||44|
|Application Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Starting Date||2nd March 2022|
|Application Ending Date||14th March 2022|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
Subscribe to the JobAds website regularly for more updates.
Madras University Research Fellow Vacancy Details
Currently, Madras University is going to recruits 44 candidates for the University Research Fellow posts through this Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment 2022. We have listed below the latest job openings in the various campus of Madras University.
|Name of the Campus||No. of Vacancies|
Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree or Professional Degree in the field of Arts or Science or Fine Arts or Languages or Commerce or Education or Management Science with 55% marks.
Age Limit For UNOM Jobs
- To apply for the Madras University Research Fellow jobs, aspirants required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 60 years of age with good sprite.
- For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest Madras University Notification 2022.
University of Madras Research Fellow Jobs Salary
- The mentioned post is to be filled initially for a period of one year and it will be extended by another 2 years.
- During this period, selected candidates get a pay scale of Rs. 7,000 per month and Rs. 5,000 per annum as a contingency grant.
University of Madras Vacancies Application Fees 2022
All candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- for the recent Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
Madras University Selection Process
The University of Madras used to follow the following selection process to recruit the applicants to their company.
- Direct Interview
Process To Apply For Madras University Research Fellow Openings 2022…
- Visit the Madras University official site @ unom.ac.in
- On the home page, go to the “Appointments” section.
- Find the Madras University Research Fellowship Advt.
- Open and read all details carefully.
- Verify your eligibility to apply for Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment 2022.
- If eligible, then download Madras University Research Fellowship Application 2022.
- Fill out the Application Form and make the payment (if required).
- Send it to the below-given address on or before 14th March 2022.
Registrar, University of Madras,
Centenary Building, Chepauk Campus,