Mayurbhanj District Attendant Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Office of the Superintendent, Mayurbhanj has inviting applications to fill the vacant posts of Attendant, Peon, Lab Attendant jobs. At present Mayurbhanj District Notification 2019, 54 vacancies are available. So candidates must grab this opportunity and apply on or before the last date i.e 16th December 2019. Applicants must download the application form and fill it with complete details. 7th Class passed candidates are eligible to apply for Mayurbhanj District Attendant Jobs. Via offline mode candidates must submit the applications.
Refer to Employment News of the Month
In this article, we provide the details of Mayurbhanj District Attendant Vacancies 2019, Application Form, Eligibility and important dates more.
Overview Of Mayurbhanj District Attendant Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Office of the Superintendent, Mayurbhanj
Vacancy count: 54
Job Designation: Attendant, Peon, Lab Attendant
Application Mode: Offline
Employment Type: Contract
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Mayurbhanj
Closing Date: 16th December 2019
Salary Details: According to the Norms of the Organization
Official Website: www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
Selection Process: Merit
Have a sharp look at Jobads website
Mayurbhanj District Attendant Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For Mayurbhanj District Peon Posts
- 7th class passed candidates from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for Mayurbhanj District Lab Attendant jobs 2019.
- Minimum age of the candidates: 21 years
- Maximum age of the aspirants: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Mayurbhanj District Notification 2019.
Mayurbhanj District Peon, Attendant, Lab Attendant Vacancies 2019
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Mayurbhanj District Attendant Notification 2019 Application Form @ mayurbhanj.nic.in
Candidates who are willing to apply for Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2019 through offline mode. Applicants must download the application form and fill it with complete details and finally, send the documents to the given address. The last date to submit the applications will be 16th December 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For – Mayurbhanj District Peon Vacancy 2019
- Refer to the official website – www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
- Find the link for Mayurbhanj District Attendant Recruitment 2019.
- Have to check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Download the application form with complete details.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Attack the required documents to the form.
- And lastly, send the application form to the mentioned address.
Office of the Superintendent,
PRMMCH, Baripada (District Headquarters Hospital Campus),
Pin – 757 001, Odisha.
- Mayurbhanj Officials are going to consider the Marks in 7th Class. There is no Written Test or Interview
|All Candidates||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD with 40% disability||No Application Fee|
Important Dates To Mind
- Last Date To Submit the Documents will be: 16th December 2019
Mayurbhanj District Attendant, Peon & Laboratory Attendant Notification 2019