Microsoft Careers 2021-22 | Entry Level Engineer, Software Engineer, & Various Jobs | Freshers & Experienced | Apply Online @ careers.microsoft.com
Microsoft Recruitment 2021-22: Looking for Microsoft jobs? From this article, you can get all the information regarding current and upcoming Microsoft job openings. Microsoft is going to hire Graduate and postgraduate candidates for the Freshers as well as Experienced Jobs throughout India. As a result, a huge number of Microsoft Openings are planned for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Degree/ PG completed candidates. Microsoft Walk in Drives will be held in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai locations. So, candidates who are seeking Top MNC Jobs 2021-22 can appear for Microsoft Careers 2021. To know more details about Microsoft Drives, Microsoft Recruitment read the entire article completely.
Likewise, check out more relevant jobs through this link >> Private Jobs
Details of Microsoft Recruitment 2021 – 22
|Name of The Company||Microsoft Corporation|
|Industry Type||IT Industry|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer, Entry Level Engineer & Various|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Microsoft Company Profile
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company founded on 4th April 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen with its headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It is one of the Top MNC companies that develop, manufacture, license supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. For instance, the best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Consequently, Microsoft launched various versions of Microsoft Windows in the 1990s and gained over 90% market share of the world’s personal computers.
Latest Microsoft Job Openings 2021-22 | Current Openings In Microsoft India
Microsoft Jobs in India is an astonishing opportunity for graduates who are looking to get placed in the private sector. Microsoft offers a lot of opportunities for engineers and graduates through Microsoft Recruitment in the field of computer science and, business management. Based on the preference and qualification, the authorities of Microsoft would contact the registered candidates whenever there is a vacancy. After that, candidates who are selected for Microsoft India Recruitment will be placed in one of the departments. This includes strategy and research, advertising, application, business development, engineering, HR, finance, marketing, IT, legal, operations, business solution, service, and support, retail, and sales.
Aspirants who are strong in various software platforms like Java, .net, Cloud Computing will have the best career in Microsoft. Candidates will be posted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin, and other cities. So, candidates should hurry up to apply online for Microsoft Recruitment 2021 from the official site. On the other hand, we have provided the direct Registration link at the end of this page. In order to apply for Microsoft Careers India, check each and every section on this page to know the Microsoft Eligibility Criteria, Applying process, Microsoft Selection Process, and more. Moreover, candidates can surf the Jobads.in and get information about the Microsoft job openings in the country.
Microsoft India Eligibility Criteria
- Microsoft eligibility criteria for freshers and experienced candidates are similar. However, experienced candidates will be preferred more than freshers.
- As per Microsoft Recruitment, candidates should possess Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech or MBA (All Branches) from a recognized board or university.
- Should have good communication skills and good academic records from Class X onwards.
- In addition to that, applicants should be flexible to work in Shifts.
Selection Process for Freshers in Microsoft
The Selection Process for Freshers as well as Experienced Candidates is the same but somewhat different according to the post. However, Microsoft conducts 4 to 5 rounds to select the best candidates as follows,
- Written Exam
- Group Activity
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply For Microsoft Vacancies 2021-22
Aspirants have to register their names on the official website of Microsoft. Follow the below instructions to apply for Microsoft India Recruitment 2021-22. Candidates can directly go through the provided link which is given at the end of this page.
- Firstly, log on to the official website of the company – www.microsoft.com
- Secondly, go to the “Careers” tab at the bottom of the home page.
- After that, click on the “Search Jobs” tab and select the job category.
- If you are eligible for Microsoft Recruitment, then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the Microsoft Application form and Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Submit the Form and take a printout.
Microsoft Signature Building,
Intermediate Ring Road,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park,
Karnataka – 560071.
Microsoft Salary in India
- Microsoft offers a good salary package to its employees which are best in the industry. However, the pay scale may vary depending on the skills, position, and country.
Documents Required For Microsoft India Jobs
- SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate/ Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Microsoft Careers Online Registration Link >>> Click Here