Apply Online | Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission | MPPSC Forest Service Exam 2023 | Download Notification: mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Forest Service Exam 2023: Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission is going to conduct the MP Forest Service Exam is commonly known as MP FSO Exam. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for MPPSC Jobs through online mode. Job aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can use of this golden opportunity and apply for MPPSC Forest Service Exam Notification 2023. The starting date to apply for MPPSC Vacancies is 29th October 2023 and the last date to submit the applications will be 10th November 2023.
Visit Employment news of the day
- Starting Date To Apply – 29th October 2023
- Closing Date To Submit – 10th November 2023
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 8th December 2023
- Date of Prelims Exam: 17th December 2023
MPPSC State Forest Service Exam 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||13|
- General / Other State candidates pay Rs. 500/-
- MP Reserve Category candidates pay Rs. 250/-
- Candidates pay the application form fee through online mode.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2024)
- Minimum Age Limit for Both: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for forest Ranger: 33 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Forest Conservator: 40 Years
MPPSC Forest Ranger Jobs Selection Process
Officials of MPPSC will conduct the following rounds to choose the candidates
- Preliminary Exam (Prelims)
- Mains Examination
- And Final Interview
- Bachelor’s Degree completed candidates are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission Notification 2023.
MPPSC ACF Openings Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Forest Ranger||Rs. 36,200 –Rs. 1,14,800/-|
MPPSC Forest Service Exam 2023 @ mppsc.nic.in
Here is the new notification from the officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission. It is going to recruit candidates by conducting the MPPSC Forest Service Exam 2023. Officials are accepting only online applications. Skilled and eligible candidates can start to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs on or before the last date i.e 10th November 2023. MPPSC Officials will conduct the Preliminary Exam (Prelims), Mains Examination, and Final Interview to hire the candidates. This is the best and a good opportunity for all job seekers which is given by the MPPSC Dept. Read this entire article to know more details of this MPPSC Recruitment 2023.
Subscribe to our Jobads.in for more jobs
Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission Recruitment 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Forest Services Exam|
|Post Names||Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Ranger|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Starting date to apply an online application||29th October 2023|
|Valid Through||10th November 2023|
|Selection process||Preliminary Exam (Prelims), Mains Examination, Final Interview|
|Basic Salary||As per norms|
How To Apply For MPPSC Forest Service Exam 2023
- Go to the official website – www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click to download MPPSC notification 2023.
- Read all the instructions.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save & submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.