MSPDCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: A new notification has released for job searchers by Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited. The officials are going to recruit job seekers who are eligible for Assistant Manager(Electrical) posts. In this MSPDCL Assistant Manager Notification 2020, there are 26 vacancies available. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to secure Govt Jobs in Manipur can make use of this chance. To apply for this post, candidates should be completed a Diploma/Degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university. The offline application form is available in the official site, candidates can download and apply for Assistant Manager posts. The applied candidates should submit the MSPDCL Applications before 12th January 2020.
Here Jobads site provides more details of MSPDCL Notification 2020, and the eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, application details of MSPDCL Assistant Manager Jobs 2020.
Summary For MSPDCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited(MSPDCL)
|State Govt Jobs
|27th December 2019
|Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + 2800
|Last Date To Submit
|12th January 2020
For more updates of Govt Jobs, check Employment News of a Week
MSPDCL Assistant Manager Notification 2020 @ manipur.gov.in
Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited(MSPDCL) has revealed the latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager(Electrical) posts with 26 vacancies. The officials are looking for eligible candidates to apply for this Assistant Manager posts. So, the job needed candidates don’t miss this great opportunity. For more details of MSPDCL Recruitment 2020 like age limit, application fee, and other information in the below sections.
MSPDCL Assistant Manager Posts 2020 Eligibility Criteria Details
- Interested applicants must have studied Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other equivalent degree from any recognized university/institution.
- For more details of qualifications for this post, once check at the official notification.
- Candidates must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 38 years
- For General candidates – 38 years
- OBC candidates – 41 years
- For ST/SC candidates – 43 years
- Once candidates check the MSPDCL Assistant Manager notification for more details.
Vacancy Details of MSPDCL Assistant Manager Job Openings 2020
There are 26 (23 + 3 PWD) vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager in the Electrical Department. Check the details in the below table
If candidates want more information about the vacancy details, go through the official notification pdf link which is given below.
MSPDCL Job Openings 2020 Application Details
The directories of Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited(MSPDCL) are inviting the applications for eligible candidates to apply for this MSPDCL recruitment. The interested applicants can apply for this post through offline mode. Hence, they must submit the offline applications on or before 12th January 2020. Candidates can download the application from the official website, which has mentioned in the below steps.
Steps to Apply For MSPDCL Vacancies 2020
- Visit the official site – https://manipur.gov.in/
- Click on the Recruitment option.
- Find the MSPDCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Verify the eligibility details.
- If your eligible then you can apply for this Assistant Manager(Electrical)posts.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the details of the application form.
- Attach all required documents which have given in the official notification
- Finally, submit the application in the below address.
Address For MSPDCL Posts 2020
Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited,
3rd Floor, New Directorate Building Near 2nd MR Gate,
Imphal – Dimapur Road,
Imphal, Manipur – 795001.
Selection Process for MSPDCL Jobs 2020
- Written Test
Application Fee For MSPDCL Assistant Manager Vacancies 2020
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.400/-
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date – 27th December 2019
- Last Date To Submit – 12th January 2020