Mumbai Port Trust CO Recruitment 2019: The latest employment news from the Mumbai Port Trust – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department has issued a new notification to recruit the eligible candidates. For the posts of Technician/ Graduate Apprentice & Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA). Currently, there are 41 vacancies are allocated for this job role. So candidates before the last date only may apply for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs through online and offline. Applicants who have completed 10th, Diploma, Engineering from Accredited Board/ Institution are eligible. And the last date to submit the MBPT applications is 21st July 2019.
Follow latest employment news
To know more information regarding the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019, Mumbai Port Trust Computer Operator eligibility criteria, Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy details, application fee, selection process, application form and etc follow this whole article.
Overview Of Mumbai Port Trust CO Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Mumbai Port Trust – Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department
Vacancy count: 41
Job Designation: Technician/ Graduate Apprentice & Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)
Salary Details: Rs.3542 – Rs.7577
Employment Type: Fulltime
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Application Mode: Offline & Online
Last Date to Submit: 21st July 2019
Selection Process: On the basis of the merit list
Job Location: Mumbai
Official Website: mumbaiport.gov.in
Register to out jobads web portal to get the latest job updates
Eligibility Criteria For Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification For Mumbai Port Trust CO jobs
- 10th / Diploma/ Engineering
- Check the Mumbai Port Trust CO Notification to get the clear information.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates is: 14 years
- And No upper age limit.
- Go through the Mumbai Port Trust notification for age limitation and relaxation.
Mumbai Port Apprentice Vacancies 2019
This table shows the vacancy details of Mumbai Port Trust Programming Assistant & Other jobs
|Designation||Payscale||No Of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||Rs.7577||30|
Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Applicants are required to be registered online through NCVT MIS web portal and then take a hard copy of the form with regd number and enroll number. Candidates download the application form and fill it with necessary details and send it to the address.
How To Apply Steps For Mumbai Port Trust CO Recruitment 2019
- Check the official website of mumbaiport.gov.in
- And search for Mumbai Port Trust CO Recruitment 2019
- Read it carefully and follow the instructions.
- Candidates are registered online through NCVT MIS web portal.
- Click to download the form.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- And finally, send it to the given address by speed post.
Mumbai Port Trust CO vacancies – Postal Details
Office of ATC,
first floor, MbPT’s Workshops,
N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mumbai – 400010
- For all candidates have to pay: Rs.100/-
- PH candidates have: No Fee
Candidates selection will purely be based on the merit list.
Dates To Mind
- Last Date To Submit the Applications: 21st July 2019