Apply Offline | Murshidabad District Recruitment 2021 | No Of Vacancies: 37 | Accountant, Data Entry Operator Jobs | Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021: Murshidabad District has released a new job advertisement to fill the vacancies of Accountant & Data Entry Operator posts in District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section. There are 37 vacancies are available under District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section Organization. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021 through offline mode only. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can avail this opportunity. The last date for submitting the Murshidabad District DEO applications forms is 6th December 2021. Read this entire article for more clear information about Murshidabad District notification, eligibility, steps to apply, application form and more.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Overview Of Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section|
|Job Designation||Accountant & Data Entry Operator posts|
|Job location||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 11,000 – Rs. 15,000/-|
|Selection process||Written Examination, Computer Test, and the Viva-Voce test|
|Valid Through||6th December 2021|
District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section Murshidabad Notification
Murshidabad District issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Accountant & Data Entry Operator posts. Interested candidates can apply for Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021 through offline mode only. The selection process for the Murshidabad District DEO Jobs will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Computer Test, and the Viva-Voce test. Candidates who want to start a career in District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section Dept can grab this chance.
Check More Government jobs in India
Under this recruitment, there are 37 vacancies are available. Among 37 vacancies, 31 posts for Data entry operator and 6 pots for Accountant. Contenders who have completed Graduate from a recognized University or Institute are eligible for the Murshidabad District Accountant vacancy. For more details about Murshidabad District DEO notification, selection process, important dates visit our Jobads website.
Murshidabad District Accountant & DEO Vacancies 2021 | Eligibility Details
- Contenders who have completed Graduate from a recognized University or Institute are eligible for Murshidabad District Accountant Jobs 2021.
- And experience is also required for these posts.
- Please visit the official website for more details about eligibility.
Age Limit For Murshidabad District Accountant Recruitment 2021
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be – 18 Yrs
- And the maximum age limit of the aspirants should be – 40 Yrs
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Murshidabad District DEO Vacancy Details 2021
The vacancy details of Murshidabad District jobs are as follows
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
Murshidabad District DEO & Accountant Application Form 2021
West Bengal Officials invite offline applications from qualified candidates. Skilled aspirants can apply for DEO jobs in Murshidabad District before the last date. Here we enclosed steps to apply for Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
Steps To Apply For Murshidabad District Recruitment 2021
- Go through the official website www.murshidabad.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment under the Homepage.
- Find the notification for Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021.
- Download the notification and read it carefully and check your eligibility for the posts.
- If you are eligible for the Murshidabad District Accountant posts
- Fill all the application form with required details.
- Make the Payment, if it is required.
- Send the application form along with self-attested copies to the mentioned address.
Note: For postal address candidates must refer to the official notification.
Application Fee – West Bengal Govt Jobs
- Check the Murshidabad District notification for more clear information regarding the application fee.
Selection Process For Murshidabad District Data Entry Operator Jobs
The selection process for Murshidabad District DEO Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of
- Written Examination, Computer Test, and the Viva-Voce test.
Important Dates To Remember
- The last Date For Submitting the Offline Application Forms is – 6th December 2021