NBCC Recruitment 2022 | 81 Jr Engineer & DGM Posts | Download NBCC India Notification @ nbccindia.com | Last Date – 14.04.2022
NBCC India JE Recruitment 2022: NBCC India Limited has announced a Notification [Advt No 06/2022] on 15.03.2022 to fill up 81 vacancies on regular basis through Direct Recruitment. As per NBCC Notification 2022, these vacancies are for Junior Engineer & Dy. General Manager posts. Aspirants who are searching for Central Govt Jobs kindly make use of this opportunity by applying for NBCC JE Jobs. The officials of NBCC mentioned that the Application form should be submitted through Online mode only.
Moreover, NBCC India Limited Apply online link is available on its official website itself @ www.nbccindia.com. Therefore, Interested candidates can fill out the application for NBCC India JE Recruitment 2022 on or before the closing date i.e., 14th April 2022. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, experience, age limit, NBCC India selection process, Salary Details, NBCC India JE Vacancies, PDF in the below sections.
Keep checking Jobads.in regularly to get the latest updates
Notification Highlights Of National Buildings Construction Corporation India Recruitment 2022 @ nbccindia.com
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical), Deputy General Manager (Engg, Civil)|
|Total NBCC Vacancies||81|
|Starting Date||15th March 2022|
|Closing Date||14th April 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|NBCC Job Location||Across India|
NBCC India Vacancies 2022 | Jobs In NBCC
Post-wise vacancy details for NBCC India JE Recruitment 2022 are given in the below table.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)||60+20|
|Deputy General Manager (Engg, Civil)||1|
NBCC India Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Aspirants must hold Three years of full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. a recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks to be eligible for NBCC India Junior Engineer Jobs.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Three years of full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. a recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks are required.
- Deputy General Manager (Engineering – Civil): To apply for NBCC DGM Vacancies, applicants should have completed Full-time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
Click Here For Trending Govt Jobs >> Employment News
Age Criteria For NBCC India Jobs 2022
As of the Closing Date, the Upper Age Limit 0f the candidates should be as follows.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)- 28 years
- Deputy General Manager (Engg, Civil) ST – 46 years
NBCC Age relaxation (as central govt rules)
- OBC – 3 years
- SC / ST 5 yeasts
NBCC India Selection Process
- Junior Engineer: The selection criteria will be on the basis of a Written Test only. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- DGM: Personal Interview only.
NBCC India Careers Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)||Rs. 27,270/- (Open-Ended)|
|Deputy General Manager (Engg, Civil)||Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 2,00,000/-|
NBCC JE, DGM Jobs Application Fee
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- for the posts of Junior Engineer in this NBCC India JE Recruitment 2022. No fee is required to be paid by the candidates for NBCC India DGM Jobs.
- And, SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Steps To Apply For NBCC India Recruitment 2022
- Move to the official website – nbccindia.com
- Click on Human Resources Tab and then click on careers.
- Download the NBCC India JE Recruitment Advt. No. 06/2022.
- Check the information given in the Official NBCC India JE Notification.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies then proceed further.
- Fill out the Application Form and pay the NBCC India Application Fee.
- Finally, submit it to the officials before the closing date.