NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: The National Health Mission Govt of Punjab, has released a notification for Computer Operators as NHM Punjab Notification 2019. There are in total 107 vacancies for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019. The aspirants who have completed Punjabi pass up to Matric Standard from the recognized school are eligible to apply for NHM Punjab Vacancies 2019. The candidates who are waiting to grab an opportunity at National Health Mission Jobs 2019 should apply online. To know more information regarding this NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 read the below article completely. For more updates of Govt Jobs in Punjab, stay tuned to JobAds website.
Overview Of NHM Punjab Notification 2019
|Hiring Organisation||National Health Mission Govt of Punjab|
|Job Designation||Computer Operator|
|Job location||National Health Mission, Punjab|
|Job category||State Government|
|Selection process||Typing Test|
|Starting date of application form||25th January 2019|
|Valid Through||12th February 2019|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 12000/- per month|
Also, check Employment News of the Week
NHM Punjab Jobs 2019 @ nhmpunjab.in
The mode of application to apply for National Health Mission, Punjab as a Computer Operator is online through the Baba Farid University of Health Science (bfuhs.in). The candidates who possessed any graduate degree with the minimum one-year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Govt./Pvt institute or any such relevant/ equivalent/ higher qualification are eligible to apply for NHM Punjab Jobs 2019.
Check More Government jobs in India
The selection process is purely based upon the typing test. The aspirants who possess one-year Diploma in Computer Application and good at typing can apply for NHM Punjab Job Openings 2019. The typing speed should be minimum 30 words per minute in Punjabi (in Raavi Font). The closing date of the application is 12th February 2019, apply on or before it. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Punjab. For more detailed information regarding this NHM Punjab Recruitment view the National Health Mission Punjab notification which is given below.
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification For NHM Punjab Vacancies 2019
- Any Graduation from a recognised Govt./Pvt University with minimum one-year Diploma in Computer Application or any such relevant/ equivalent/ higher qualification.
- The candidate must possess a typing speed of minimum 30 wpm in Punjabi.
- For more details refer the official notification.
Age Limit for NHM Punjab Job Openings 2019
- The age limit should be 18-37 years.
- Age Relaxation for NHM Punjab Jobs 2019 as per Punjab Government Rules.
- Refer the official notification for more details regarding age limit.
Vacancy Details for NHM Punjab Posts 2019
The vacancy details for NHM Punjab Vacancies 2019 is mentioned below as per category
|Category||Number Of Vacancies|
NHM Punjab Application Form @ nhmpunjab.in
Interested and eligible candidates should apply through online on or before the 12th February 2019. No other means of application will be accepted. Here we are enclosing the simple steps to apply for this NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019.
Steps to Apply For NHM Punjab Notification 2019
- Before applying, applicants should have valid emails & Scanned Copies of photos, signature.
- Go to the official website: https://nhmpunjab.in
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired notification.
- Read the notification carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- After completion of registration, click on “Submit”.
- Then Login with Registered Number & Password.
- Upload the latest photo and signature.
- Application Fee should be paid through Online & then submit the form.
- Take the acknowledgement copy for further references.
Selection Process For NHM Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment 2019
- The selection process was purely based upon the typing test.
- Go through the official website for more information.
Important Dates For NHM Punjab Vacancies
|Starting Date Of Application||25th January 2019|
|Closing Date Of Application||12th February 2019|