Odisha Public Service Commission | Apply Online | 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts | The Last Date To Submit: 29th June 2021
OPSC Homeopathic MO Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment board released an official notification for Homeopathic Medical Officer vacancies in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha. OPSC notification released for 186 vacancies for a Medical officer post. Interested candidates can start applying for OPSC jobs from 21st May 2021. Aspirants can apply for this OPSC Homeopathic medical officer recruitment through online only by using OPSC online application form. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for the Medical officer jobs in Odisha. Aspirants can find the details of OPSC Homeopathic Mo Jobs like Eligibility, OPSC online application form and more in the below sections.
Subscribe to our Jobads website
Overview Of OPSC Homeopathic MO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Recruitment Board||OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Designation||Homeopathic Medical officer|
|Number of Vacancies||186|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Degree of Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Starting date to a Submit Online Application||21st May 2021|
|Last date of Registration||22nd June 2021 till 11:59 pm|
|Last date of Submitting the Application Form||29th June 2021|
Visit Today’s Employment news
Odisha PSC HMO Jobs 2021 @ opsc.gov.in
Public Service Commission of Odisha has released a notification for the Homeopathic Medical officer posts in Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this OPSC Notification 2021 can start applying for this Medical Officer vacancies. OPSC HMO Jobs are temporary jobs. The last date to apply for this MO vacancies is 29th June 2021. Job seekers can apply through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in for these Homeopathic Medical officer jobs.
Candidates who had done their bachelor degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery are eligible for this posts. Applicants will be selected based upon the Written test. For more information regarding this OPSC HMO notification visit the official link which is given below.
Check More Government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for Odisha PSC Homeopathic MO jobs
- Candidate must complete their Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or any equivalent degree from any recognized University by the Central Government and Candidate must be the registered member of Odisha State Board of Homeopathic Medicines.
Age Limit For OPSC Homeopathic MO Vacancies
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 32 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the official notification.
Vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission
|Name Of Post||Category||No.Of Posts|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer||UR||87 (26-w)|
|Total: 186 (56-w)|
OPSC Online Application form for Homeopathic MO Jobs 2021
In Odisha Public Service Commission HMO Notification, candidates are suggested to apply for this OPSC MO posts through OPSC online Application only by using the official website only. No other mode of applications is not accepted by the Odisha PSC. Application available only from 21st May 2021 to 29th June 2021 11:59 PM. Here we are providing some steps to apply online.
Steps To Apply Online For Odisha PSC HMO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website opsc.gov.in.
- Select the desired notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Before submitting read all the instruction.
- Fill all mandatory details in the application form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Make the payment step for OPSC Homeopathic MO Recruitment.
- Take the printout of the submission form for the future uses.
Selection Process For OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Jobs
- Candidate will be selected based on the Written test for this OPSC Homeopathic MO recruitment 2021.
- For more detailed information of OPSC Homeopathic MO Recruitment visit official notification.
Application fee For HMO Jobs in Odisha PSC
The OPSC MO Application fee is structured based upon the category
- There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Others have to pay Rs.500/- for OPSC Homeopathic MO Recruitment.
Payscale for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies
- Selected candidates for Homeopathic Medical Officer jobs will get monthly pay Rs.44,900/-.
Important dates For OPSC MO Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Starts from – 21st May 2021
- Last date of Registration – 22nd June 2021 till 11:59 pm
- Last date of Submitting the Application Form – 29th June 2021
- Written Exam Date – Notified Soon