OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021: Hello viewers!!! Employment notification from the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is out. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up Junior Librarian & District Culture Officer posts. Through this Odisha SSC Recruitment 2021, 45 vacancies are going to fill on a contractual basis. So, the candidates who finished their Graduation in relevant trade are eligible to apply for OSSC Junior Librarian Jobs 2021. Enthusiastic and qualified aspirants can apply to these Odisha Govt jobs on or before 29th April 2021. Hence, job seekers need to register prior to the closing date i.e 22nd April 2021. Download the OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 pdf & registration link from the below sections.
Check the latest Odisha Employment News
Sketch Of OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||Junior Librarian & District Culture Officer|
|Advt No||IIE-65/2018-4717/OSSC & No- IIE-01/2019-4774/OSSC|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Starting Date For Application & Registration||23rd March 2021|
|Online Registration Closing Date||22nd April 2021|
|Last Date For Online Application||29th April 2021|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Notification 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Odisha SSC Jobs – Educational Qualification
District Culture Officer posts – Masters in History
Junior Librarian – Bachelors Degree in Library Science
Note: The candidates must be good at speaking, writing, & reading Odia.
Odisha SSC District Culture Officer Jobs – Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 21 and the maximum age limit is 32 years
- The age relaxation is applicable as per Odisha Govt’s norms.
- Subscribe to our Jobads to get more free job alerts
Odisha SSC Notification 2021 – Vacancies
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|District Culture Officer||20|
OSSC Junior Librarian Vacancies – Selection Process
- The higher authorities will select through the written test, Computer skill test & certificate verification.
OSSC District Culture Officer Vacancies – Application Fee
- No fee for SC/ST & PwD candidates
- Other than SC/ST & PwD have to pay the non-refundable exam fee of Rs 200/- by 22nd April 2021.
OSSC DCO Jobs – Pay Scale
- The selected candidates for OSSC DCO posts will get Rs 16800/-.
- The salary for OSSC Jr Librarian posts is Rs 16880/-.
How To Apply For OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, go to the authorized website
- Check the OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment 2021 & OSSC DCO recruitment notification
- Read all the details
- Check the eligibility
- Register with a valid email id
- Click on the Apply Online on the Home page
- Fill in all the info
- Attach the required certificates & documents
- Finally, submit the applications.
Important Dates For OSSC District Culture Officer Jobs
|Starting date of Application & Registration||23rd March 2021|
|Last Date for Registration & Submit Application Fee||22nd April 2021|
|Last Date of Apply Online||29th April 2021|
Important Links For OSSC Jr Librarian & DCO Notification 2021
|OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment PDF||Download here|
|OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1. What is the total number of vacancies for OSSC District Culture Officer notification 2021?
- In a total of 45 vacancies, there are 20 posts are available for OSSC District Culture Officer posts.
2. What is the application fee for OSSC Jr Librarian posts?
- General Category has to pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST & PwD – No fee
3. Is the application process is Online /Offline?
- Aspirants need to apply through online mode only. No other mode of application shall not be accepted.