PPSC ADO Recruitment 2020: The latest advertisement has released for job seekers who are looking for Punjab Govt Jobs can apply for this PPSC ADO Notification 2020. According to this Punjab PSC ADO notification, 141 vacancies for Agriculture Development Officer jobs, So wannabes get ready to apply online for these PPSC ADO Jobs 2020. To apply for these PPSC ADO Posts 2020, the minimum qualifications should complete a degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. (Agriculture), and Punjabi of Matric or it’s equivalent in a related subject from a recognized university or institution. The last due date for submitting the online applications on or before 20th February 2020.
Get details of upcoming job notifications jobads.in
Overview Of PPSC ADO Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Date||31st January 2020|
|Job Location||Patiala, Punjab|
|Closing Date||20th February 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 15600/- To Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400/-|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Designation||Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A)|
Find all job openings in the Employment News
Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) ADO Jobs 2020
The officials want job seekers who are very energetic, active, and qualified for the 141 Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) jobs. In this Punjab PPC Notification 2020, the selection process will be based on the written test and interview. The opening date of Punjab Public Service Commission ADO Jobs is 31st January 2020. The applicants check the PPSC ADO Recruitment 2020 details in the following sections.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications For PPSC Posts 2020 | Jobs in PPSC
- Aspirants should study a degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. (Agriculture), and Punjabi of Matric or it’s equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- Check for more experience details in the official notification.
Age Limit For PPSC ADO Recruitment 2020
- The minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 37 years of candidates as on 1st January 2020 can only apply for these job roles.
- The age relaxation details are given in the official notification.
PPSC ADO Vacancy Details
|Post Name/Category||Vacancy Count|
|Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab||01|
|Sports Persons, Punjab||03|
|Blind and Low Vision||02|
|Deaf and Hard of Hearing||02|
|Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||15|
|Scheduled Caster (Others) ESM/LDESM, Punjab||03|
|Scheduled Castes Sports Person, Punjab||01|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||14|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM, Punjab||02|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||13|
|Backward Classes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||03|
|Economically Weaker Section||14|
PPSC ADO Online Application 2020 @ ppsc.gov.in
The online applications from Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) officials to recruit for 141 Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) vacancies. The applicants ready to fill the online applications in the guided procedure and submit the online applications on or before the due date 20th February 2020. Once read the below steps to apply for PPSCJob Openings 2020.
Steps To Apply For PPSC ADO Job Openings 2020
- Once go to the official site – https://www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Advertisement option.
- Click on the Open Advertisement.
- Find the latest PPSC ADO Recruitment 2020.
- Now start reading the notification.
- Find the eligibility and verify your profile.
- If it matched, then apply for ADO jobs.
- Fill the online application and attach the required documents.
- Before submitting, check the application and take a hard copy of it.
Selection Process For PPSC Recruitment 2020
The officials are conducting the
- Written Test
Application Fee For PPSC Notification 2020
- Find the details of the application fee refer to the official notification.
Salary Details For PPSC Jobs 2020
- Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A) – Rs.15600/- To Rs 39100/- + Rs 5400/-
Important Dates For PPSC Vacancies 2020
- Starting Date To Apply – 31st January 2020
- Closing Date To Submit Applications – 20th February 2020
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee – 27th February 2020
Here aspirants can download the PPSC ADO Recruitment 2020 pdf