RGUKT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021: Here is the new advertisement from the recruitment board of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT). The higher officials have issued a new notification for Guest faculty, Guest Laboratory Assistant, Guest Laboratory Technician. A total of 101 vacancies are available so the contenders who are eagerly looking for new job opportunities in the Telangana region can apply to RGUKT jobs on or before the last date. The final submission date to apply to RGUKT Jobs are 04th Feb & 8th Feb 2021. Those who are eager to apply can use the following procedure attached below. Also, we included all useful information such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, no of Vacancies & more.
Also, check Employment News of the Day
Detailed information of RGUKT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty, Guest Laboratory Assistant, Guest Laboratory Technician|
|No. Of Posts||101 Posts|
|Starting Date||1st February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written test, Trade Test, and interview|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
|Guest Faculty||Ph.D., M.Phil, Masters Degree|
|Guest Laboratory Assistant||B.Tech/ B.E, B.Sc, MA, BA|
|Guest Laboratory Technician||ITI, Diploma, B.Sc|
Refer to the notification pdf attached below to know about age limit.
RGUKT Vacancy Details 2021 – Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Recruitment 2021
|Guest Laboratory Assistant||15|
|Guest Laboratory Technician||07|
Selection Process – RGUKT Recruitment 2021
Officials will conduct Either Written Test or Interview or both. It depends upon the recruitment authority.
Procedure to apply RGUKT Recruitment 2021
- Initially, go to the official website.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Check for the notification, read the notification carefully.
- If you have the same eligibility then click on the apply online link.
- Add the information in the login form.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Finally, take the printout of the submitted application for future reference.
Refer to the official notification pdf to know about the Application fee
- Guest Faculty: Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Guest Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Guest Laboratory Technician: Rs. 12,000/- per month
Starting Date – 01st February 2021
- Guest faculty in Sciences & Humanities is 4th February 2021
- Guest Lab Assistant and Guest Lab Technician is 8th February 2021
Official Notification pdf – Click Here