RPSC Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2020: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has published the latest advertisement to fill 19 vacancies on a contract basis. So guys who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan can apply for this RPSC Deputy Commandant Notification 2020. The applying candidates should pass a Post-graduate degree in Economics/Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce or any certification course from a recognized university. The qualifying can apply online for this Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2020 and submit those applications before given last dates.
Verify all job updates at Jobads.in site
Highlights of RPSC Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Designation||Deputy Commandant & Evaluation Officer Posts|
|Starting Date For Deputy Commandant||27th January 2020|
|Closing Date For Evaluation Officer||18th February 2020|
|Closing Date For Deputy Commandant||17th February 2020|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date For Evaluation Officer||30th January 2020|
|Salary For Deputy Commandant & Evaluation Officer||Level -12 & Level-14|
|Selection Process||Written test / Interview|
Refer to Daily Employment News For Job Updates
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Deputy Commandant Jobs 2020
The officials want hyperactive candidates to place for Deputy Commandant & Evaluation Officer Jobs in this RPSC Recruitment 2020. As per the RPSC Notification, 19 vacancies are available. Firstly, know the eligibility details and important dates of these RPSC jobs 2020, and other some more details in the following sections. So never miss this golden opportunity by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment board.
Eligibility Criteria For RPSC Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualifications For RPSC Posts 2020
- The eligible aspirants should have passed a Post-graduate degree in Economics/Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce or any certification course from a recognized university.
- The enthusiastic applicants who are interested to apply for Deputy Commandant jobs, they must have some experience on a relevant subject.
- Check any other details for these job roles at the official notification.
Age Limit For RPSC Deputy Commandant notification 2020
- The following age limit for candidates who are applying for these job openings
- Minimum age – 20 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
- Check the age relaxation and category wise age limit in the official notification of Rajasthan PSC Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2020.
RPSC Deputy Commandant Vacancy Details 2020
|Post Name||Category||Vacancy Count|
RPSC Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The RPSC has declared the latest notification for 19 RPSC Deputy Commandant Vacancies 2020. Get all the appropriate details to this Rajasthan PSC Notification 2020, and you can apply these posts online. The duly filled application forms have to submit and send application forms on or before the last-mentioned dates of this Rajasthan PSC Deputy Commandant Notification 2020. Read the below steps to apply for RPSC Notification 2020.
Essential Steps to Apply For RPSC Deputy Commandant Job Openings 2020
- Reach the RPSC Official Site – https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Look at the News and Events category.
- Find the RPSC Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2020.
- Open it and read the eligibility of their respective posts.
- If you have the given qualifications, then apply for these job roles.
- Fill the application form appropriately.
- Submit the online application before the due date
- Finally, send the offline application to the address.
Selection Process For RPSC Deputy Commandant Posts 2020
- Written test
Application Fee For RPSC Job Openings 2020
- Visit RPSC Deputy Commandant official notification for knowing the information on the application fee of these posts.
Salary Details For RPSC Deputy Commandant jobs 2020
- For Deputy Commandant – Level 12
- For Evaluation Officer – Level 14
Important Dates For RPSC Vacancies 2020
|Post Name||Starting Date||Ending Date|
|Deputy Commandant||27th January 2020||17th February 2020|
|Evaluation Officer||30th January 2020||18th February 2020|